Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford's pathetic push out for their second goal was an absolute calamity. Should have already been sent off for giving them a penalty and dragging their man down. Clown like performance today, needs dropping.
How we lost that game is totally beyond me pathetic game management and after playing so well in the first half, oh Everton I hate you at the minute.

You are correct.

He had to get Pickford focused as he was wired 1st half and get them to take the sting out of the game and flatten the crowd.

The total opposite happened and that is unforgivable.

He is not the answer for this club, and he never was.
I brought into the last couple of results and hoped we had turned the corner..

Today to me was the real test... And it started so well... But losing like this is unforgivable in the premiership

yes 3rd goal was offside, but it doesn't bother as much as the clubs drive. We didnt get outplayed, the hicks wanted it more

The problem is when tou are 2 nil up and know you will lose. Totally unprofessional performance and a common occurance. It is also common that this disease starts with pickford and moves to the back 2 central defenders and then to the team. Players need dropping.

I don't think we could not
have protected even a five goal lead!
Absolute rubbish game management.
Silva still on training wheels.
Team falls apart whenever we fall behind. No character
Only pluses today were shown in the first half with the link up play of our attack.
As for Pickford... don't get me started!

how to read a game and get it completely wrong by marco silva, will be a great book.

got outmanaged by an actual manager with game know how.

terrible substitution decisions. well done

clap clap clap.

Can’t remember a more terrible and destructive substitution being made. As soon as Mina came in we were ruined.
While the substitution didn't help as we looked more fragile and clueless at the back, we already had started to look as if a capitulation was a possibility.

We can talk about Silva all day long - probably rightfully so - however the players are accountable as well. Such as shame as Bernard and Digne looked wonderful!

The problem is when tou are 2 nil up and know you will lose. Totally unprofessional performance and a common occurance. It is also common that this disease starts with pickford and moves to the back 2 central defenders and then to the team. Players need dropping.
Keeper.....calamity today , and laughing over his mistakes......drop him.....get the Spanish keeper in...

Status
Not open for further replies.