[Newcastle - 15/03] The Goodison Boo-ometer

In which 10 minutes of the match will the first boo's occur?

• 0-10

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • 11-20

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • 31-40

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 51-60

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 61-70

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So enough of that Europa League second half happiness this is the Premier League, the plotters have their loud speakers, the splitters have their vuvuzela's and Davek has his 1985 clappers to hand ready to give the boo boys what for.

The atmosphere at Goodison has been poor for a while (some would say an awful long time) but this run of form has created a poisonous atmosphere.

Will it be a pass backwards, or a Howard regular mess up that causes the crowd to spill out of the Paddock today?

It's the internet. This place is pure poison, and in this modern society, every [Poor language removed] thinks they have an opinion worth sharing. Yeah, you can include me in that too :p

I'm basing it on the turnaround in intensity from the players from the first 30 minutes to the last 60 against Kiev.

If the manager doesn't set us up to replicate that style from the off today, he's incompetent, as he's stubbornly working his tippy tappy agenda ahead of something that anyone with a brain could see needs to be done.

I don't think even Martinez is that stubborn.

Well anticipated. The difference is amazing.

I understand the bad feeling with this sort of thing. However I've noticed some morons booing at the first sign of any pass that isn't forward although it may have been the best/only option. These individuals haven't quite grasped what the problem is obviously. They annoy me as much as anything.

Not directed at you mate by any stretch. Agree with you totally. Just picked up on those precise words in your post and remembered this.

No worries mate, thankfully whilst we got too much crab footie again today for my liking, we also looked more aggressive too.

Crowd was still worryingly negative today.

Plenty around me were getting on the player's backs for every single mistake, even at 2-0 up against 10 men.

Crowd was still worryingly negative today.

Plenty around me were getting on the player's backs for every single mistake, even at 2-0 up against 10 men.

I thought a VAST majority were positive. Players did everything right so they got rightly clapped, positive reinforcement. Crowd and players on same wave lengths for the first time all season tbh.

I thought a VAST majority were positive. Players did everything right so they got rightly clapped, positive reinforcement. Crowd and players on same wave lengths for the first time all season tbh.
Wish it had been like that round my part of the ground, in that case. Myself and my mate were getting properly hacked off with the muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.