[Newcastle - 15/03] The Goodison Boo-ometer

In which 10 minutes of the match will the first boo's occur?

• 0-10

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • 11-20

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • 31-40

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 51-60

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 61-70

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azza

Player Valuation: £80m
So enough of that Europa League second half happiness this is the Premier League, the plotters have their loud speakers, the splitters have their vuvuzela's and Davek has his 1985 clappers to hand ready to give the boo boys what for.

The atmosphere at Goodison has been poor for a while (some would say an awful long time) but this run of form has created a poisonous atmosphere.

Will it be a pass backwards, or a Howard regular mess up that causes the crowd to spill out of the Paddock today?

Please Blues, no needless, pointless and endless sideways passing today... play at pace, with dynamism, with pure attacking intent and we'll be okay and the boo-meter can be returned to the cupboard under the stairs.

I want to see the Everton that battered teams last season back on display today, the rest of the season and for a long, long time to come.

I'm actually feeling positive today(maybe its cos Barry will be out;))I feel a performance coming today Groucho,COYB;)

I am the opposite.

Normally the closer we get to kick off time a heady optimism takes me over but today I am strangely pessimistic,

I think that Burnley game has punctured my belief.....looking at the table and serving owt less than a four point gap between you and the trap door has a right old attitude adjusting effect :(

Status
Not open for further replies.