New York Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertony

Player Valuation: £40m
Sure I've noticed NYC Blues on here before.....after a bit of help. Will be in NYC next weekend and wanted to know if the United game will be on with iy=t being a 7.30am KO there? Most Sports Bar's I've googled don't open till 10.30-11am. I found the Turnmills Bar which is the home of NYC Evertonians, plus Dennehys in Greenwich Village...anyone have any experience of their opening times for early games etc please?

Thanks in advance

Sure I've noticed NYC Blues on here before.....after a bit of help. Will be in NYC next weekend and wanted to know if the United game will be on with iy=t being a 7.30am KO there? Most Sports Bar's I've googled don't open till 10.30-11am. I found the Turnmills Bar which is the home of NYC Evertonians, plus Dennehys in Greenwich Village...anyone have any experience of their opening times for early games etc please?

Thanks in advance
Think it’s in Turnmills now, which is sound enough, I do miss Mr Dennehy’s though. Pretty sure Turnmills will be open for the game like.

Thanks in advance
Went to a boozer called Bayards Ale House and was surprised to find an ‘Irish Toffees’ scarf and few Kevin Sheedy autographed bits and bobs. That was back in 2020 so no idea if it’s still got an Everton leaning. It’s just up the road from The White Horse Tavern renowned for being a favoured Dylan Thomas watering hole as well as the 2nd older pub in Manhattan.

Thanks in advance
Turnmill Bar Twitter account shows they were open at 7:30am for Arsenal home game. We went in 2019 and contacted them in advance to check whether our lad and daughter who were under 21 at the time would be allowed in. NYC Evertonians were very friendly

Thanks in advance
I went to Dennehy’s years ago, but I think it’s closed now.
Hope this helps!

Turnmill NYC shows almost every home game. Given its central location, always pulls a big crowd of blues too.

New Jersey toffees started beginning of this season and meet in a the Horseshoe Tavern Morristown NJ. You can get a train there from NYC if it comes to it. Nice bunch there too.

TURNMILL

Attachments

• TURNMILL.jpg
    TURNMILL.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 67

Status
Not open for further replies.