New Everton Stadium Discussion

The only images to take notice of are the ones on the LCC site. To my eyes the interior bowl looks exactly the same.

The stands have been significantly reprofiled. There isn't a seamless connection with the lower tier as there once was leaving the side stands to butt against the South stand. There is also that larger divide in the south stand, the strange entrances at either side close to the pitch. The main stand's hospitality has been rejigged including a fair bit now being on the 2nd tier. (This was bound to happen though as these will lead out to the new bit overlooking the river)

I guess there will be a fair bit more I haven't even picked up on. Least it hasn't got a see through floating roof now! ;)

The stands have been significantly reprofiled. There isn't a seamless connection with the lower tier as there once was leaving the side stands to butt against the South stand. There is also that larger divide in the south stand, the strange entrances at either side close to the pitch. The main stand's hospitality has been rejigged including a fair bit now being on the 2nd tier. (This was bound to happen though as these will lead out to the new bit overlooking the river)

I guess there will be a fair bit more I haven't even picked up on. Least it hasn't got a see through floating roof now! ;)

The roof will be filled with solar panels.

As the cheapest seats are normally behind the goal, value for money wise, any seat in the small top tier of the smaller stand will have a very good view.

What are you basing all that on mate? Don't be taking any of the visuals as gospel.

I've been looking through the planning docs and the bowl looks exactly the same.

Attachments

• bmdss.jpg
    bmdss.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 98

What are you basing all that on mate? Don't be taking any of the visuals as gospel.

I've been looking through the planning docs and the bowl looks exactly the same.

Here you go:

20200924_190323.jpg

Used to be like this:

20200924_172139.jpg

Those wouldn't show particularly well on the diagram you posted but you can see it. The diagonal line that has one side larger than the other.

If I live long enough, and wherever I sit in BMD.

It will never be as good as row A half way down the Upper Bullens.
Best view from a seat in any football ground in the world. High enough to get a great view of the game, but close enough to the action.

Impossible to buy a ticket there usually but a few times I've swapped my seat for one at the front that I've spotted no one sitting in 20 minutes into the match.