New Everton Stadium Discussion

Here's are the words that matter from that article:

"Everton have enlisted international banks JP Morgan and MUFG to help find the backers with the club having been in deep discussions with a clutch of potential lenders."

Have a look at the date on this article and you'll see the appointment of JP Morgan and MUFG was well before the pandemic, it's old news being reused, JP Morgan and MUFG have thus far failed to find EFC funding and they've been trying a long time.

In fact those two banks have been looking for over a year and failed, they didn't start looking just last month!

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/record-losses-naming-rights-deal-17572399 (see point number 4)

It will be even harder JP Morgan and MUFG to find funding now and if they couldn't do it before the pandemic you can forget them doing it now.

You really should check you sources before you provide them.;);););)
Nah.

The bit you needed to look closely at was this...

“The club will finance the overwhelming majority of development using private finance, raised from commercial sources and existing club investors.

Final negotiations are underway"

Hope that helps

Here's are the words that matter from that article:

"Everton have enlisted international banks JP Morgan and MUFG to help find the backers with the club having been in deep discussions with a clutch of potential lenders."

Have a look at the date on this article and you'll see the appointment of JP Morgan and MUFG was well before the pandemic, it's old news being reused, JP Morgan and MUFG have thus far failed to find EFC funding and they've been trying a long time.

In fact those two banks have been looking for over a year and failed, they didn't start looking just last month!

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/record-losses-naming-rights-deal-17572399 (see point number 4)

It will be even harder JP Morgan and MUFG to find funding now and if they couldn't do it before the pandemic you can forget them doing it now.

You really should check you sources before you provide them.;);););)
Save your tears for when we start hanging your kin from the west side of our lovely new stadium. Now scram back to your pit will you!

It all sounds good from what people are saying on the ground, and the regional development report has obviously calmed nerves about the (understandably) delayed planning permission, but it would be good to see a statement from the club about financing being finalised. It feels like all the other stuff wouldn't be happening if there were problems, but still...I get why some people are feeling edgy.

It all sounds good from what people are saying on the ground, and the regional development report has obviously calmed nerves about the (understandably) delayed planning permission, but it would be good to see a statement from the club about financing being finalised. It feels like all the other stuff wouldn't be happening if there were problems, but still...I get why some people are feeling edgy.

If certain investors are revealed at this current time it will surely inflate the transfer market for us.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Put it this way, if banks won’t lend to us in this climate then they won’t be lending to anyone. You’re chatting poo my friend.
Are you as simple as your logic?

It's the interest rates that go up and make borrowing difficult.

They'll all give us the money at silly high rates hoping we fail to pay and then they (the banks) will own club and stadium through bankruptcy. And that's why EFC won't take a loan.

"Put it this way, if banks won’t lend to us in this climate then they won’t be lending to anyone." - Really?

"You’re chatting poo my friend" - I engage my brain before I speak, do you?

1+1 = 2, 2+2=4, 3+3=6 are you keepin up?

It's good to learn things from adults - yes?

Last edited:

Nah.

The bit you needed to look closely at was this...

“The club will finance the overwhelming majority of development using private finance, raised from commercial sources and existing club investors.

Final negotiations are underway"

Hope that helps

The club has been saying this since the project came into being it still hasn't happened, your primary source is the Echo?

None of that's new?

Nah - O yes!

The club has been saying this since the project came into being it still hasn't happened, your primary source is the Echo?

None of that's new?

Nah - O yes!
The only interesting thing about your posts is that your username is an anagram of Bungle Zoo.

Seriously though, if I agree with you, will you shut up?

Okay then, you're right mate. It's never gonna happen.

Tatty bye.