New Everton Stadium Discussion

Always pisses me off ,on the pitch ye defo improvement needed, but on this side they're gonna nail it ,the other shower across the park are willing us to fall flat on our face .why because were gonna have a home to die for ,come on let's get excited instead of kopites saying ha not happening. Well it is and it will piss all over yours.doom and gloom people now is the time to stop ffs.

Are you 100% sure the clubs got the money, EFC didn't have it going into this pandemic and viewing it logically there has to less chance now?
Well all I can say to you is the people I have spoken to have no concerns about getting paid hence they have committed themselves and their workforce to it . These are very savvy people with many , many years of experience in the construction industry and have been around long enough to spot a snide project.
I have personally never been involved in a project which seems to be as advanced as this one is which subsequently failed to complete.
I don’t have an empirical knowledge of Everton’s finances I’m afraid. However I do know a certain Mr. Usmanov publically stated he would be delighted to help out his friend and business partner Mr. Moshiri at Everton, which amounts to having a pretty powerful underwriter for the project at the very least.

Well all I can say to you is the people I have spoken to have no concerns about getting paid hence they have committed themselves and their workforce to it . These are very savvy people with many , many years of experience in the construction industry and have been around long enough to spot a snide project.
I have personally never been involved in a project which seems to be as advanced as this one is which subsequently failed to complete.
I don’t have an empirical knowledge of Everton’s finances I’m afraid. However I do know a certain Mr. Usmanov publically stated he would be delighted to help out his friend and business partner Mr. Moshiri at Everton, which amounts to having a pretty powerful underwriter for the project at the very least.
I'm not a financier and I don't have EFC's accounts to hand either, but a fact I can state with confidence is that financial institutions are because of the pandemic doubly cautious about loaning and the rates will be higher. We weren't finding it easy before this pandemic to get a loan at reasonable rates, what must it be like now?

As for Usmanov? There's hell of a lot of rumour going around and I don't know what's true. I base what I've said on Moshiri's ability to get blood from a stone (bank).

I'm not a financier and I don't have EFC's accounts to hand either, but a fact I can state with confidence is that financial institutions are because of the pandemic doubly cautious about loaning and the rates will be higher. We weren't finding it easy before this pandemic to get a loan at reasonable rates, what must it be like now?

As for Usmanov? There's hell of a lot of rumour going around and I don't know what's true. I base what I've said on Moshiri's ability to get blood from a stone (bank).
:bye: hi Jeff.

Before you ask...
Here's are the words that matter from that article:

"Everton have enlisted international banks JP Morgan and MUFG to help find the backers with the club having been in deep discussions with a clutch of potential lenders."

Have a look at the date on this article and you'll see the appointment of JP Morgan and MUFG was well before the pandemic, it's old news being reused, JP Morgan and MUFG have thus far failed to find EFC funding and they've been trying a long time.

In fact those two banks have been looking for over a year and failed, they didn't start looking just last month!

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/record-losses-naming-rights-deal-17572399 (see point number 4)

It will be even harder JP Morgan and MUFG to find funding now and if they couldn't do it before the pandemic you can forget them doing it now.

You really should check you sources before you provide them.;);););)

All I can reiterate to you is that I have personally spoken with people who have already committed their firms and workforce to this project and are already preparing to commence work the moment they are given the go ahead. This would not be happening if the finance was not assured.
Whether you believe me is up to you.
The Usmanov comment I referenced was not a rumour but a direct quote from an interview which appeared in the Financial Times (If I recall correctly) fairly recently.
As for financial institutions being cautious ,all I can say is the construction industry seems to be finding the money at present judging by the amount of new projects we are currently being invited to tender for on top of the work we already have.
Not only will this happen , it already is happening.

"Everton have enlisted international banks JP Morgan and MUFG to help find the backers with the club having been in deep discussions with a clutch of potential lenders."

Have a look at the date on this article and you'll see the appointment of JP Morgan and MUFG was well before the pandemic, it's old news being reused, JP Morgan and MUFG have thus far failed to find EFC funding and they've been trying a long time.

In fact those two banks have been looking for over a year and failed, they didn't start looking just last month!

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/record-losses-naming-rights-deal-17572399 (see point number 4)

It will be even harder JP Morgan and MUFG to find funding now and if they couldn't do it before the pandemic you can forget them doing it now.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about my friend, not a clue.

I’ll expect an apology and an admission you were totally wrong in October. Let’s go with the 21st ;)

Until then, don’t dig yourself too far deep, you already look silly enough to those that know

Put it this way, if banks won’t lend to us in this climate then they won’t be lending to anyone. You’re chatting poo my friend.

Wow