New Everton Stadium Discussion

Superimposed1593014620730.jpg

Checked the app everything seems normal

Can the club even try change designs now its in for PP?

I hope we keep to the design and the stadium is boss.

Something tells me the designs have worked out a wee bit too expensive...

Can the club even try change designs now its in for PP?

I hope we keep to the design and the stadium is boss.

Something tells me the designs have worked out a wee bit too expensive...

Not sure we can make drastic changes to the stadium without applying for planning permission again.

Lets be honest we don't need Meis anymore, he's done his job and been paid, so its just a case of Thanks and bye Danny boy.

He clearly wanted to stick around and as I say, we don't need him anymore.

We have spent a small fortune of the stadium so far, we wont be ripping everything up and starting again.

The planning process(meetings etc) hasn’t even got a date yet, so it’s certainly not “just about to be ok’d”

They’ll certainly have been taking place already.

There’s a limited administration process taking place due to Covid but as someone who’s had a lot of dealings with LCC throughout the lockdown period in relation to a business development I do know the important meetings are taking place. KPI’s do still need to be achieved by the planning department as well, it won’t have just been submitted and forgotten about.

There’s a limited administration process taking place due to Covid but as someone who’s had a lot of dealings with LCC throughout the lockdown period in relation to a business development I do know the important meetings are taking place. KPI’s do still need to be achieved by the planning department as well, it won’t have just been submitted and forgotten about.
Pretty sure things of this size are usually either open to the public or at least broadcast online? Been none of that.

The Planning Dept have been missing deadlines aots.

This is just the UK construction industry. He's not been novated and he's not been hired client side. How he takes it is his prerogative, but unfortunately, its the construction business.

As somebody said once "it's just business"

So Laing, it is Laing isnt it?, have essentially gone with their own people, or have asked another architect to oversee it?

With Meis being in Merica, and Merica being really really poorly, I can kinda see the logic if so.