New Everton Stadium Discussion

Probably the Fire Service.
A dear friend of mine was a Fire Fighter in Wigan, the absolute bright spark that he is vaulted a fence and got his tunic caught on it leaving his feet dangling inches from the ground. Same bloke also, quite literally, got lost in a cupboard at a scene thinking it was a dark room. I adore the lad, proper salt of the earth bloke, I wouldn't trust him with a plastic spoon though.

Sounds painful

Indeed they are - that lad probably ended up station manager (ADO), knowing Wigan and the fire service
I always find in the fire service the more qualifications like a degree that someone has, the less common sense that they have. Although Wigan is a hotbed when it comes to no brains and no common sense.
Oops here come the pie eaters!

I always find in the fire service the more qualifications like a degree that someone has, the less common sense that they have. Although Wigan is a hotbed when it comes to no brains and no common sense.
Oops here come the pie eaters!

Plus promotion is based not on ability (generally speaking) but on unquestioning obedience to the current brigade party line. If only the public knew!