New Everton Stadium Discussion

Keith Lard was actually a fire safety officer for Bolton Council. Peter Kay had to pay him damages after the tv portrayal
Is this true ha. What a great character that was. Reminded me of every fire safety lecture I ever sat through and I did a 4 week fire safety course at Moreton in the mud. Suicidal during that
Ha just googled it and he got £10000 compo. Spitting image of him

Is this true ha. What a great character that was. Reminded me of every fire safety lecture I ever sat through and I did a 4 week fire safety course at Moreton in the mud. Suicidal during that
Ha just googled it and he got £10000 compo. Spitting image of him

It caused much merriment at Bolton fire staion when I was there, as the guy worked for that council. At a similar time, an actual member of Bolton Fire safety team was done for flashing in the woods and other nasty stuff, so not a good time for the overall fire safety genre

Nobody joins fire safety because of a love for fire safety, they join for the 5 reasons I listed in a previous post (none of them good!) and it is indeed living death to go on a fire safety course. Difficult to reconcile the idea tha these buffoons will have input into our great stadium, but am sure they will have the highest quality buffoon on the job. That's if he has not gone sick, of course...

I agree. I'm the only one with a brain in my fire service!

Probably the Fire Service.
A dear friend of mine was a Fire Fighter in Wigan, the absolute bright spark that he is vaulted a fence and got his tunic caught on it leaving his feet dangling inches from the ground. Same bloke also, quite literally, got lost in a cupboard at a scene thinking it was a dark room. I adore the lad, proper salt of the earth bloke, I wouldn't trust him with a plastic spoon though.

Probably the Fire Service.
A dear friend of mine was a Fire Fighter in Wigan, the absolute bright spark that he is vaulted a fence and got his tunic caught on it leaving his feet dangling inches from the ground. Same bloke also, quite literally, got lost in a cupboard at a scene thinking it was a dark room. I adore the lad, proper salt of the earth bloke, I wouldn't trust him with a plastic spoon though.
These are everyday experiences for some lads in the fire service