New Everton Stadium Discussion

No, my mates do not work at MEIS like i said it was a text doing the rounds. I got it twice.

My first reply back was this mate has a great job in NYC. I was checking if anyone else had it
Don’t think I have had this text and I have checked with a few of my fellow blues who did not get one either, You got it twice. It may have an R (redsh1te) Value over 1. This text needs to be put into isolation for 2 weeks.

This is going round via texts. Prob not true but see if anyone else has had it.

Me mate is an architect at MEIS Architects the company that took the contract on to design Everton’s new stadium, apparently they have had a video conference with Moshiri, Joe Anderson, Kenwright and the CEO of Laing O’Rourke and Laing O’Rouke have told them they have got to pull out due to their share price plummeting and have to honour the Government contracts they have at the moment, for them to continue feasibility studies on a project which would now be 10 years away due to the economic downturn would be financial suicide. They have advised USM to search for another contractor, as contracts have not been exchanged, Laing O’Rouke are currently owed £32M from Moshiri/USM.

Absolute codswhallop. The contract for LoR has been signed.

Do not believe a single word of this.

Someone want to explain how Laing O’Rouke could POSSIBLY be owed anything approaching £32m at this point ffs? lol lol lol lol

The Redman, probably think that Everton should have furloughed the whole of Laing O'Rouke's workforce, like they thought we should have furloughed those contractors from Kitbag that worked in our club shop. Hence the £32m we now owe Laing's. lol

Me mate is an architect at MEIS Architects the company that took the contract on to design Everton’s new stadium, apparently they have had a video conference with Moshiri, Joe Anderson, Kenwright and the CEO of Laing O’Rourke and Laing O’Rouke have told them they have got to pull out due to their share price plummeting and have to honour the Government contracts they have at the moment, for them to continue feasibility studies on a project which would now be 10 years away due to the economic downturn would be financial suicide. They have advised USM to search for another contractor, as contracts have not been exchanged, Laing O’Rouke are currently owed £32M from Moshiri/USM.
Fake news pal, MEIS are no longer on the project, another architect firm has taken over. The main contract hasn’t been awarded yet to LOR, so works currently are surveys on the dock, early works, and building up the design to ultimately get to an agreed price for the main contract works. Come August this year hopefully the main contract is awarded and it can crack on. Pulling out due to being owed £32m, don’t believe it. The stadium will get built one way or another and it will be ready for 3 years time. Suspect this is all sour grapes from your mate at MEIS

Fake news pal, MEIS are no longer on the project, another architect firm has taken over. The main contract hasn’t been awarded yet to LOR, so works currently are surveys on the dock, early works, and building up the design to ultimately get to an agreed price for the main contract works. Come August this year hopefully the main contract is awarded and it can crack on. Pulling out due to being owed £32m, don’t believe it. The stadium will get built one way or another and it will be ready for 3 years time. Suspect this is all sour grapes from your mate at MEIS
So now MEIS and Laing O'Rourke are out? Hahahahahaha. Stop it, me sides are splitting

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_152451.jpg
    IMG_20200405_152451.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 56
Meis are 'out'?

Go give your head a wobble.

More people are involved with their own particular skillset but I'm absolutely certain Meis are still involved.