New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm assuming only ticket holders will be able to access the fan zone but does anybody know for sure? We'll have to show the tickets at the dock gates, will we?

Not sure actually, I've never been to the fan zone in the park end but I imagine it's just open to anyone, it would mean massive ques on the dock road just to get in the dock then que to get in the ground

Its not the lack of trains (there’s 24 an hour stopping at Sandhills). it’s that the plan restricts the number boarding those trains to 2500 hour. I.e. they will leave 2/3rds empty with thousands still queuing..

I think you're forgetting that there'll be the normal amount of non-football passengers travelling as well mate ?

My mistake @Blueeyedboy , the plan says there's capacity to shift 11k extra people per hour by train, so ignore my comment about the normal amount of folk.

I can't see the bit about restricting boarding to 2500 / hour though. Which doc is that from ?

My mistake @Blueeyedboy , the plan says there's capacity to shift 11k extra people per hour by train, so ignore my comment about the normal amount of folk.

I can't see the bit about restricting boarding to 2500 / hour though. Which doc is that from ?
Probably worked out that 24 trains in an hour equals that much?

with any sense,like they did inSydney for our press on tour. They’ll linetrains up and fill in, go. Fill in go.

obviously that Sydney stadium was setup for the big olympics or something. But the principle will still work. Will have to ‘pause’ the usual trains tho.