New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looks like the north, east and west stands share the concourse, open plan so you can meet your mates from another stand.

Main concern is the lack of concession stalls? 9 small areas for 75% of the stadium doesn't seem adequate compared to what Spurs have done

Which file are you seeing that on mate?

All sorts. They're a huge company but they don't get much work where I'm at now because no one wants to do it for them.

After working for them for 4 years, personally thought they were ok but did mess subbies and suppliers around a lot.

But I’m glad they’re doing this project for us, they know their stuff and are in one of the positions to carry this out out of the main contractors in the UK.

After working for them for 4 years, personally thought they were ok but did mess subbies and suppliers around a lot.

But I’m glad they’re doing this project for us, they know their stuff and are in one of the positions to carry this out out of the main contractors in the UK.

Yeh they're big enough and ruthless enough to do a good job here but would not want to be a subby under them at all haha.

You could have been our ITK man!

Truth is there’s not many around that can. They’ve been involved in some capacity since 2017 at least

Which file are you seeing that on mate?

Tried to find the exact area but the documents aren't working for me at the moment.

In the refrigeration and ventilation doc, the first one. Shows floor plans, it seems both tiers will be sharing one level of concourse.

Also, why are there like 4 away changing rooms? Netball tournaments or something?

Tried to find the exact area but the documents aren't working for me at the moment.

In the refrigeration and ventilation doc, the first one. Shows floor plans, it seems both tiers will be sharing one level of concourse.

Also, why are there like 4 away changing rooms? Netball tournaments or something?

I would never have opened that one, thanks!

It looks truly, utterly boss :)