New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looks like the north, east and west stands share the concourse, open plan so you can meet your mates from another stand.

Main concern is the lack of concession stalls? 9 small areas for 75% of the stadium doesn't seem adequate compared to what Spurs have done

IT... IS... ON!!!

With a new stadium on the horizon, current form and Ancelotti turning us back in to the club we knew we were. Even if it doesnt happen this season there is definitely plenty to be positive about...... Read a few documents and I`m super excited. They seem to have covered all bases, lesson learnt I guess.

"the proposed strategy to manage demand is that supporters will be corralled outside Sandhills station in the post-match period"

Not really seeing anything in the transport strategy that is remotely positive. BMD to Sandhills is further than GP to Kirkdale and the above approach sounds DK like. Hope there's better in the detail.

It's similar to what Brighton do at Falmer station - which is grim when you've lost and it's lashing it down.

Having said that, although there's currently a crush to get on the first post match train at Kirkdale, it's nowhere near as bad as it is by the Amex, which is partly because the Amex is in the middle of nowhere, so it's either use the train or the park and ride.

Getting away from BMD for lots of people won't be much worse than it currently is for getting away from Goodison. On any half decent day I'd just walk into town and grab something to eat before pushing off home.