New Everton Stadium Discussion

Was looking at Meis Architects' website and noticed that they clearly state twice in teh description that the capacity is 52,000 seats with potential to increase to 62,000 seats. Not 62,000 based on safe standing.

I wonder if this is right. Not sure where they could get another 10,000 seats.

How can the stadium have a capacity of 52K and potential to increase to 52K?:Blink:

Why have the planning documents not been published on the LCC planning website? Is the failure to publish such documents going to lead to a delay in the planning process?
They're short-staffed and haven't got around to processing the application yet.

i was in Cunard last week mate, LCC runs at around 20% absence rate. The excuses of being short staffed is a minor truth, the lack of innovation, the dated ICT infrastructure and the fact they’re director is, shall we say “tied up” is the real issue

You a pen pusher Chris lad?

I used to be in the same game by the sounds of your dealings. I decided one day I was sick of the rat race and the clientele so pushed myself to change things - got my ears pierced, line in my hair and now earn my corn stress free in the photography industry with a clientele of beautiful women often with fake boobies instead of stressed out middle aged council workers - best thing I ever did.

Anyway whens PP expected roughly April/May?

I used to be in the same game by the sounds of your dealings. I decided one day I was sick of the rat race and the clientele so pushed myself to change things - got my ears pierced, line in my hair and now earn my corn stress free in the photography industry with a clientele of beautiful women often with fake boobies instead of stressed out middle aged council workers - best thing I ever did.

Any pictorial evidence, asking for a friend?

I’m no pen pusher fam. I sit in the shadows. I keep you safe at night but also terrorise your dreams.

I am a changer of worlds, a God amongst men