New Everton Stadium Discussion

They have spent a lot more money and time with this stadium than they did with Kirkby .
We have a new owner ( with his bond baddie pal ) who's a professional in business matters unlike Saint Bill . This is an opportunity of a generation or 2 .
I would like to see a redeveloped Goodison too but it can't happen . It's not a viable option for reasons I'm sure you know already .
I'm pessimistic about this too but if it fails , it won't be down to Mosh it will down to some sort of BS politics . I'm sure the money has been sorted out or at least close to it .
This isn't Saint Bills trainset , this is real businessmen doing real business things .
Goodison is not doable because there's no will to make it happen. That's because the owners (Gregg/Kenwright/Green/Moshiri) know they'll only make massive proifit from getting a new build stadium for them in another location.

Goodison is not doable because there's no will to make it happen. That's because the owners (Gregg/Kenwright/Green/Moshiri) know they'll only make massive proifit from getting a new build stadium for them in another location.
You can’t simultaneously hold the positions that BMD is somehow a fantasy that’ll bankrupt the club and yet it will also provide the owners with a huge profit, and expect this to be treated as anything more than contrary nonsense, can you?

You can’t simultaneously hold the positions that BMD is somehow a fantasy that’ll bankrupt the club and yet it will also provide the owners with a huge profit, and expect this to be treated as anything more than contrary nonsense, can you?
That;'s their objective; where did I say they'd achieve it?

So how are Gregg and Green going to make massive profits?

Fantasy. Utter fantasy.

Guess these guys better get done for financial manipulation

Guess these guys better get done for financial manipulation

What does that say other than a search is on for investment?