New Everton Stadium Discussion

The other bit is 2.6-2.9% interest rate. Thats about the standard one would expect, able to be fixed from 10-20 years. Far lower than what we would have paid back to the council.

Despite Moshiri's wealth, and Usmanov's megawealth, I think we'll be judged to be marginally higher risk than Spuds, so I reckon we'll be paying between 3 to 3.5% rather than 2.6 to 2.9%.

I shall vault myself if right, but hope no-one remembers I posted this if I'm wrong.

Despite Moshiri's wealth, and Usmanov's megawealth, I think we'll be judged to be marginally higher risk than Spuds, so I reckon we'll be paying between 3 to 3.5% rather than 2.6 to 2.9%.

I shall vault myself if right, but hope no-one remembers I posted this if I'm wrong.
There are lads on here who cant even remember who they are supposed to support ,so I think you are safe enough

They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

The money is getting out of hand isn’t it.......

They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

The answer is yes, of course it can.

Does anyone know how much LCC gave the RS towards their hole punch?

I remember when Joe was getting battered over offering us A gov loan which would earn the city millions each year, and one of his responses was that LCC gave them money towards it and we'd get the same...?