New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can't wait until tomorrow now

10am Carlo press conference where he confirms how he plans our world domination

12pm Zlatan parachutes in and signs a short term deal whilst at the same time Tosun is fired from a cannon.

2pm planning application submitted and new renders revealed.
Brilliant; would have no problem with a three man cannon for Sigurdson and Keane as well.

What a spectacle.

that brickwork façade looks a hell of a lot bigger than what we originally saw.
Oh wow, you're not kidding.

I can't say I noticed any differences tbh, maybe it's because I didn't pay enough attention before, or maybe it's because it's so long since I last looked.

The car park does bother me though, the idea of cars driving through the fanzone and across that bridge to get there seems a bit chaotic to me.

It’s Parking for club staff and hospitality seats so the cars would be arriving a couple of hours before kick off and leaving after most fans.

I did think, but couldn’t quite bring myself to say, that it looks a bit... bigger.

I don’t want to get too excited. Might just be the perspective.

Good spot. It's far, far bigger. Also, there is no bridge. I just hope they have some kind of facility on the roof of the car park and maybe even on the side elevation facing the river.

They've just filled in more of the dock, I think. Look at the bridge on the far side. They've changed the design on the stadium end.

Yeah, I noticed that bridge had gone. I didnt realise we had flexibility on how much dock was filled in though, just assumed it was all of it.

Roof top restaurant/bar with views out added by the look of it.

View attachment 74506

Good spot. That will be huge space now with the increased size of that side of the stadium. And by the looks of it they have added outside space on top which wasn’t there before and will have fantastic views. Hopefully that space will be open to all fans and not just corporate fans.