New Everton Stadium Discussion

Got sent that txt before, hours after seeing it on here, the same RS sent me the one from the other week about the stadium had fell through as well, their must be a RS that just sits in his (mums) room sending txts to himself screenshoting it then posting it online, now that is some serious messed up dedication, you could just imagine him sitting there proper made up with himself

Got sent that txt before, hours after seeing it on here, the same RS sent me the one from the other week about the stadium had fell through as well, their must be a RS that just sits in his (mums) room sending txts to himself screenshoting it then posting it online, now that is some serious messed up dedication, you could just imagine him sitting there proper made up with himself
In a tin shack in Mumbai

Inappropriate Language
If you are Blues, just stop putting complete bullshit on here like you wanna be the first to break it!!
This and the previous one is quite obviously absolute bollocks.
This stadium is happening -
The club have crossed so many t's and dotted so many i's (consultations etc) to ensure planning goes through, I don't have any doubts.
FFS stop falling for RS rumours!
Maybe it's because they are worried but I couldn't give a toss about them anyway - ignore them!

If you are Blues, just stop putting complete bullshit on here like you wanna be the first to break it!!
The club have crossed so many t's and dotted so many i's (consultations etc) to ensure planning goes through, I don't have any doubts.
Maybe it's because they are worried but I couldn't give a toss about them anyway - ignore them!
Calm down a little bit eh, no need for quite so much vitriol

Laughed out loud at that...

For the record, I posted this last one and outright stated that it was clearly BS.

Nothing to do with “wanting to be the first to break it” - but if we can’t have a chuckle at kopites being muppets then really there’s very little point to supporting Everton at the moment - god knows what’s going on on the pitch isnt providing any enjoyment right now

Spurs stadium cost around £1bn with around £100m for nfl compliance. Around £350m came from current revenue, £650m from long term borrowing.Not sure whether 100% borrowing would have been possible.
Begs the question of the Everton stadium cost and financing. If it ends up around £750m will it all be borrowed. Or will there be revenue contributions, as with Spurs.
The increased capacity and quality should ensure plenty of extra income, but even so the pay back period will be long and hard. Difficult to see when much benefit will accrue to the Everton team. Would very much like to see the project appraisal !

Spurs stadium cost around £1bn with around £100m for nfl compliance. Around £350m came from current revenue, £650m from long term borrowing.Not sure whether 100% borrowing would have been possible.
Begs the question of the Everton stadium cost and financing. If it ends up around £750m will it all be borrowed. Or will there be revenue contributions, as with Spurs.
The increased capacity and quality should ensure plenty of extra income, but even so the pay back period will be long and hard. Difficult to see when much benefit will accrue to the Everton team. Would very much like to see the project appraisal !
Another point. Spurs went from 36000 to 62000, plus 26000. Everton goes from 39000 to 52000, plus 13000. Could be regarded as expensive for just that uplift.