New Everton Stadium Discussion

Frankly you are making an assumption about future demand which is based on failure. Maybe today we cannot fill a 60,000 stadium
regularly but if we win things then demand will increase. When I was a kid the idea that LFC would be bigger than EFC was a long-shot,
well, it happened.

Moshiri is building a stadium for generations and spending big money on players. Why should he box himself in with a small ground?
Liverpool didn’t have a stadium with empty seats.
I don’t think we would fill a 60,000 stadium either. If we are successful at some point in the future we may get bigger crowds.
I am sure they have agonised about this, but as Meis pointed out, the last seats to add are the most expensive.
Anyway the point is moot.
A 60,000 stadium is not on offer.

wthbs.gif
Or the boyfriend in your case.
Tommy, I reckon Roy here wants to join us in the Lisbon. Up for it?

Went on the Mersey Ferry & realised how far from the City centre it is will have new development around it & transport links rom the city are vital . Will be a nice walk in the Summer but winter will be a nightmare

Attachments

• 48C36736-A6F8-4E83-B406-60639CC8FDD4.jpeg
    48C36736-A6F8-4E83-B406-60639CC8FDD4.jpeg
    860.2 KB · Views: 152

"The move should be about gaining a financial edge over our competitors but we have no chance going with just 52k."

You should look at where the "big" clubs derive their financial advantage nowadays. It is through commercial activity rather than through gate receipts. Certainly the gate advantage helped Utd through the 70s, 80s and 90s but that model has been superceded.
international TV sales and merchandising is where the money is.
maybe usmanov will buy a million shirts a year

Nice to see some if you trying to soften the blow of our terrible start to the season by convincing yourselves this is still going to happen.

I wouldnt trust the clubs hierarchy as far as I can throw them.