New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think the beef is justified in this instance, the picture they are using comes from the first look at the stadium that have since been superseded. Those earlier prints should be consigned to the dustbin to stop people thinking that the 60k version is what is coming.
Not sure about that matey.

We've seen 3 different versions up to now ( one had the North Stand covered by a giant screen ) no doubt they will change again .

Wait till the Full Renders are published.

As we are going upmarket, no more Scouse Pies, and I want Waitrose to do the wittles.

All washed down with fine selection of craft ales and ciders, at £10 a pint (probably).

:cheers:

Dont know what your beef is here fella.
The club & Meiss have consistantly told us they are not the final renderings.
Meiss made a big point of this at the presentation
Cant you just wait till its finalised before posting your nonesense.....you might just be surprised.

Ok mate, I'll ignore those designs and the constant official statements that "it will only be 52k".

Would the high number of exits in the home end be due to the multiple levels of concourse behind?

Could see the middle concourse being a premium section for example.

PROPOSED designs...

I'll leave it at that.

Lids, I work in the industry, proposed designs > planning designs > they do generally change. For a massive project like this that can have major implications for a city/region, consultations would be ongoing with the planning side of Liverpool City Council.

Planning application packages for infrastructure this size is immense. Ongoing consultations with the Council is common practice. The council want this to happen.

Lids, I work in the industry, proposed designs > planning designs > they do generally change. For a massive project like this that can have major implications for a city/region, consultations would be ongoing with the planning side of Liverpool City Council.

Planning application packages for infrastructure this size is immense. Ongoing consultations with the Council is common practice. The council want this to happen.
Oh I know. I was trying to enlighten the drama queens amongst the members as to the not actually a final done thing aspect.

Oh I know. I was trying to enlighten the drama queens amongst the members as to the not actually a final done thing aspect.

Sorry mate, I was just having your back! ;)

I'm no expert on PP but hear me out. I guess it is easier to get initial planning permission for a 52k capacity (ie big) building than a 62k capacity building. Once the principle of a big building going on that particular site, its purpose and necessary infrastructure etc has been agreed and PP passed, it is much less of a deal to then apply and agree an increase in an already big building going to a slightly bigger building, I would estimate that if the applicant can prove the agreed infrastructure is capable of coping with the slightly larger number then it should all be ticket feckety boo.