New Everton Stadium Discussion

Somebody, anybody...everybody. Next home game take a tape measure and measure your spec.
Width, back of yours to the back of the one in front, height of the step its on.
When the complaints start down the track, you'll have some ammunition.

Somebody, anybody...everybody. Next home game take a tape measure and measure your spec.
Width, back of yours to the back of the one in front, height of the step its on.
When the complaints start down the track, you'll have some ammunition.
Already done so. Seats in Top Balc are the the same width as the smaller ones in the new gaff. Is it 45cm? One thing I did notice on the app is that there each seat is detached. Hopefully that is the same in real life as the distance of each seat from the next one is just as important as the width of each seat. Least ways, it is to fat blokes like me.

Does anyone know how we are doing on Corporate boxes and high price areas in this new stadium? I know we're not the Emirates, but we have to cater to corporate hospitality and EPL tourists much better than we have done so far. I think a brand new waterfront stadium will mean loads of opportunities for this

Looking at the app the south stand upper tier could surely be extended to support more seats easily.

Why can’t we see the exterior from the south end ?

The app itself is really nice though

Dave the stadium has 4 functions.
In 4th position; It will hopefully kickstart more development for Peel.
In 3rd position, by a short head; A place for us to play football.
In 2nd position, by 2 lengths; Moshiri will make a mint in the sell on
In 1st position, by a neck; It will be a more acceptable vista than the sewage farm and will provide a visual and actual wind break between the posh developments and the sewage farm.
And that far out in front he cant be seen
Usmanov and his buddies will make billions out of developing the docks alongside Peel