New Everton Stadium Discussion

giphy.gif
dvkd.gif

Spent the day travelling to Mainz, avoiding the intense 41c heat to end up in a hotel in the equivalent of the Yorkshire moors so missed the big unveil, anyway looks sound to me, now I just need to wangle myself out of last of the summer wines Germany.
You're in Mainz? Go and cool down in one of the wine taverns mate ;)

The only thing I would have liked is a bit more momentum and movement in it. A more distinct transition from one end to other, some sort of gradient up or down. Would make it stand out on the skyline a bit more IMO. To be fair there might be and it's just imperceptible. And also I have no idea what I'm talking about so cheers Dan.

To be fair mate, the real thing, in its flesh would be unreal, however, I don’t think this will ever be built.

It’s not the money, it’s not the dodgy patio sand in the dock...it’s them. Them across the park.

If Everton build this, as a top level footballer, who would you rather play for in the city?

And therein lies the rub. I don’t think this is completely about a new stadium. This is about reversing 30 years of rivalry, and desperate people do desperate things.

It’s going to take a whole load of Uzbeki money to do this.

We’ll see...

You got the moves mac, shake that ting

Won "Body Popper" of the year 1986 at Blackpool Tower Chris. 8 years old and still the only fkin medal I've ever won. Jackson had the moonwalk, well this 8 year old had the mac attack which was a hybrid of the moonwalk forwards whilst flinging playing cards at the ladies ( all of them joker cards of course)

Had to retire at 14 when one show it went wrong and one of my card throws planted in an old ladies eye and she sued my family cos we didn't have public liability insurance.

Didn't take up the dancing again until that HMV party and it was like those moves had never left me.

To be fair mate, the real thing, in its flesh would be unreal, however, I don’t think this will ever be built.

It’s not the money, it’s not the dodgy patio sand in the dock...it’s them. Them across the park.

If Everton build this, as a top level footballer, who would you rather play for in the city?

And therein lies the rub. I don’t think this is completely about a new stadium. This is about reversing 30 years of rivalry, and desperate people do desperate things.

It’s going to take a whole load of Uzbeki money to do this.

We’ll see...

It’s got f all to do with them if the stadium look like it’s meant to mate, the tide has to turn someday