New Everton Stadium Discussion

Literally the only thing I don’t love is having “Everton” written across the back of the stand exactly like the King’s Dock stadium rendering. It’s silly but it makes me like 10% less confident the stadium will ever be built. I assume Blue Bill forced Meis to do that.

It's branding, isn't it? And it's going to be effective branding. In years to come, this end of the stadium will be heavily photographed and shared....and it will become famous.

From the outside, I think this is the best side of the stadium and the big Everton letters contribute to this. Personally, I think it looks fantastic, and it will look even better at night.

I love it.

It has everything we could possibly hope for... It is everything that the Kirkby project was not.

The brick section is beautiful, a nod to the nearby warehouses but with the leich detailing that has become a symbol for us.

The single tier end concourse will have huge floor to ceiling windows with a view onto the Mersey, down towards the liver buildings and waterfront area.

The way the single tier end links with the side stands is well thought out. It will have different tiers but yet feel completely enclosed.

The open space adjacent to the main road will be buzzing pre match. Imagine bars and food places will soon spring up along there.

It's a venue fit for hosting intentional games and uefa finals. It's iconic and will be instantly recognisable worldwide.

I also love their ideas for goodison park.

Well done to all involved. Now let's get it built!
Love this post mate, I mean seriously. Bang on about finals etc

It's gonna be beautiful.
The more I look at it, the more I can see the "rising from the dock" aspect. For me it's as if the brick sections were already in place, and the reflective top section has risen from the water and crashed into and through the buildings. Like, to be fair, a wave.
#BrownzIsLife

Just watched the vid on the big tele, its growing on me.
I watched it a few times and was blown away after 4 or 5 times
It’s still Everton, we’ll still have that nice friendly match day feel. Meet new friends who you happen to sit next too.
It will still have that proper club feel, but in a beautiful new stadium in a beautiful setting.