New Everton Stadium Discussion

hahahaha

“At the top of the home stand is an Everton crest shaped mirror. In a pioneering move for technology and pre match symbolism every match day the actual Liver Birds will emit a royal blue laser from both eyes, meaning 4 laser beams will fire to the this mirror on Bramley Moore.”

“The final feature is a sub aquatic entrance to the stadium 15m below river level. This is a submarine access point which was architect’s Dan Meis’ insistence and part of his remuneration package with the club. Mystery surrounds this as only Dan Meis has access to this portal.”

Inappropriate Behaviour
Got to admit i am excited for this reveal tonight. :)

God only knows how some of you feel who actually think it will be built! lol

Man, you are going to be disappointed when this gets built.

Not as disappointed as your parents on a daily basis when they realise that their DNA could have combined in trillions of different ways to produce something they could love instead of a degenerate who gets erotic pleasure from trolling another team's website.

hahahaha

“At the top of the home stand is an Everton crest shaped mirror. In a pioneering move for technology and pre match symbolism every match day the actual Liver Birds will emit a royal blue laser from both eyes, meaning 4 laser beams will fire to the this mirror on Bramley Moore.”

“The final feature is a sub aquatic entrance to the stadium 15m below river level. This is a submarine access point which was architect’s Dan Meis’ insistence and part of his remuneration package with the club. Mystery surrounds this as only Dan Meis has access to this portal.”
Only one problem there.

Neither birds face the stadium , one looks over the city the other out to sea :p

Like the submarine bit , very novel.
Dont forget the landing stage for Dilbar.

Not nonsense my friend, The majority have appreciated me sharing but some of you that don’t sorry I shared will keep things to myself and family going forward.
My point was i highly doubt anything has been sent to anything but majority shareholders, if your family sit on the board then fair enough.

I'd guess my personal shareholding is more than the average 'fan' who keeps them for family/semtimental reasons, and absolutely nothing has been sent out to the best of my knowledge.

Not nonsense my friend, The majority have appreciated me sharing but some of you that don’t sorry I shared will keep things to myself and family going forward.
Personally I don’t believe they’re real, and I don’t think you or your family should send them out if they are