New Everton Stadium Discussion

The lower tier of the Millennium (Principality) stadium is below ground level. The stadium stands directly adjacent to the river Taff.

From the pictures we have the pitch will only be a couple of feet below the dock wall maximum as it doesn't fit in to the recess. Therefore they would have to start digging into the dock wall between BM and Nelson to be able to sink it down:

View attachment 63175

the dock walls are going to be below ground level. they are being retained below the new build.

I like the design but it looks quite exposed. From the view of the concourse, you can see the seats in the north stand so the gaps in the corners that were on the initial plans must be there.

That could work, although in the photo surely there is a bridge missing from that view? Also didn't realise how much it would be surrounded by water!

I have marked roughly where the 2nd picture would have been taken from to hopefully give you a better understanding of what you can see. Sorry for the crap arrow, fat fingers on a mobile don't make a great combination:

20190725_133327.jpg

I have marked roughly where the 2nd picture would have been taken from to hopefully give you a better understanding of what you can see. Sorry for the crap arrow, fat fingers on a mobile don't make a great combination:

View attachment 63199
Oh that's an arrow..
Thought it was a cock and balls on our new ground for a moment.

I'm sure that will come tonight though.