New Everton Stadium Discussion

When the designers have to fill the image with balloons, tickertape, flags and banners - none of which we'll have in the stadium - you wonder if they are trying to take the attention away from something else.
ahwg.gif

But spare a thought for Phil who may, or may not, have a bit of extra traffic to contend with every 2nd week for an hour or two
Pretty sure I'll be fine thanks.

I want it to be on the dock so we can sing this

Sitting on the dock of the bay, teaching the sh1te, how to play....
We'll be,
Sitting on the dock of the bay, playing fine

Liverpool to announce Anfield Rd expansion tonight...

If that video from the other day is anything to go by. We are all going to be crying watching the unveiling tonight. Just imagine all the lights going off for a night game, then the sirens start, blue lights start flashing before the drums start on z cars. My body is ready.

If that video from the other day is anything to go by. We are all going to be crying watching the unveiling tonight. Just imagine all the lights going off for a night game, then the sirens start, blue lights start flashing before the drums start on z cars. My body is ready.
Have a word with Dave mate, it ain't goin to happen.

How many more folk made homeless?