New Everton Stadium Discussion

This First thing. Got me thinking. Like the Spurs place is all high tech, with the roll on roll off NFL pitch, tons of stuff.

There must be grounds around the world with river moorings for boats, surely. So doubt its that.

I reckon the pitch will be below sea level.

Must be loads of Dutch pitches under sea level you'd think? Could it be something ecological or technical perhaps?

Must be loads of Dutch pitches under sea level you'd think? Could it be something ecological or technical perhaps?

Good point that. Think Bristol City's is pretty much at sea level already. I just think the eco and tech milestones would have been met at Spurs. Maybe not.

This First thing. Got me thinking. Like the Spurs place is all high tech, with the roll on roll off NFL pitch, tons of stuff.

There must be grounds around the world with river moorings for boats, surely. So doubt its that.

I reckon the pitch will be below sea level.
I can I do without all the modern hi tech stuff as long as it looks as iconic as Meis keeps making out it will be.

I can I do without all the modern hi tech stuff as long as it looks as iconic as Meis keeps making out it will be.

There's levels of tech though and while I agree with the removable pitch etc the basic functioning of the stadium should be state of the art and future-proofed. Cashless, ordering stuff from your phone etc, none of whch is cutting edge these days but stuff like that should be available.

The fact they are doing virtual tours of the stadium for this consultation is a good sign it’s on surely?

Tbf, with the tools that are available now, you can do a VR your I'd any blinding at any stage if design with little to no extra work. It's doubtful that the 'app' will have any interactivity so it's just utilising the design data. Likely on a cheap headset as well, a GearVR or equivalent. They usually are for this kind of thing.