New Everton Stadium Discussion

Treading dangerous ground here mate. It ABSOLUTELY WILL be built, or so im told by the same four or five posters on here. Expect incoming middle fingers from @GwladysPhil and @Prevenger17

I think it's great that people believe in this

I'm jealous of them to be honest and wish I had their optimism on this issue

It's one of the few Everton related topics that I'm almost 100% pessimistic on

I'll be delighted if the club proves me wrong and gets this sorted. I'll be sitting in my seat in the new ground with a huge grin on my face that we finally managed it

I'll be delighted if the club proves me wrong and gets this sorted. I'll be sitting in my seat in the new ground with a huge grin on my face that we finally managed it

I think we all will be. Its what we need. AND deserve as a fan base.

Yet i just cant see it under this regime.

Who knows though, opening day @Prevenger17 can get the first round in.

I'm with you. The difference is, we'll both be over the moon when/if it happens. I suspect some people will jizz their pants if it all falls through and they're proven right on the internet.

I see nothing to suggest that this will not go through. A few propagandists who would have done us proud in WW2 seemed to have chipped away at everyones optimism. It's still on boys.

Why is this the one you think will definitely happen mate?

Merely because it's Moshiri's first stab at it or because there's just something about this one that makes it different from all the other times we've bodged it up?

Not having a go in any way, just interested

Refill my optimism glands ;)

Merely because it's Moshiri's first stab at it or because there's just something about this one that makes it different from all the other times we've bodged it up?

Please stop being silly Michael, you're better than this.
Prepare for a nice shiny new place on the waterfront.
Ignore the blinkered, the ignorant and the foolish.

Soon...

Please stop being silly Michael, you're better than this.
Prepare for a nice shiny new place on the waterfront.
Ignore the blinkered, the ignorant and the foolish.

Soon...

Honestly mate, after all the failed stadium moves I really don't see why this one is the one that's definitely happening above all the others

At this stage I really can't be optimistic any more

I want it to happen, and I really hope it does and I'll look forward to getting vaulted because it means it happened, but I really don't see why I should have so much faith that this is going to happen. Sorry, I just don't

This club has ground me down to paste on this matter I'm afraid

The tattoo, the endless cryptic messages and his rather strange desire to be seen as a great evertonian. It's almost as if he's been speaking to a certain B. Kenwright.

We don't want him as a fan, we just want his design of stadium built.

I realise the delay in actually building the thing isn't his fault but in the meantime he comes across a bit try hard to me.
???????????????????????????????????????????????

I dont doubt for a second this will happen, theres more people behind it then just Everton.
Peel are behind it, a massive company, much bigger then us, who have professional people at all levels and get stuff done.
However while I'm sure it's on, the start date I'm not so sure about. I think that's years away, camt see us moving there for another 5 or 6 years. This summer, well right now we are doing even more work on Goodison, which makes me think the club know this.

Honestly mate, after all the failed stadium moves I really don't see why this one is the one that's definitely happening above all the others

At this stage I really can't be optimistic any more

I want it to happen, and I really hope it does and I'll look forward to getting vaulted because it means it happened, but I really don't see why I should have so much faith that this is going to happen. Sorry, I just don't

This club has ground me down to paste on this matter I'm afraid
Whats your opinion as to why EFC would buy a 200 year lease on some derelect dock?