New Everton Stadium Discussion

I wouldnt get too excited. I will be back and the same people will still insist that "IT IS HAPPENING" with zero progress.
Then come back in 5 weeks at the end of July when the next ‘phase’ is due to be announced with stadium renderings etc. 2 weeks , you’re right, nothing will have changed. But if by end of July no new announcements, then you will have a good point Radiostar. However, be careful, Uncle Uzzy will not take kindly to you rubbishing his means and methods. Can be bean and ruthless to those he takes a dislike to can our uncle Uzzy

If we'd have gone for the other option i reckon the ground would have been half built by now.

Gonna check out of this thread for a couple of weeks and see if theres any progress when i return
Why do you keep doing this? You’ve already been told the timescale, and you KNOW exactly what that timescale is. Designs will be shared during the second consultation phase which begins on JULY 26th. So why do you keep popping on here with your pathetic jibes that “there’s no further progress” when none is expected until that date? guess what? In TWO WEEKS when you “return” there’ll still be no further update, because NONE ARE EXPECTED UNTIL JULY 26TH.

But that’s still not going to stop you from making your sly digs on a “lack of progress” is it?

You’re coming across as obsessed with this ground move, and seem very very nervous that it’s actually going to happen to your obvious disgust. You’re absolutely desperate for news that this has all fallen through aren’t you? LOL

Stop this pathetic pretence you’re fooling absolutely nobody and just making yourself look stupid.

Why do you keep doing this? You’ve already been told the timescale, and you KNOW exactly what that timescale is. Designs will be shared during the second consultation phase which begins on JULY 26th. So why do you keep popping on here with your pathetic jibes that “there’s no further progress” when none is expected until that date? guess what? In TWO WEEKS when you “return” there’ll still be no further update, because NONE ARE EXPECTED UNTIL JULY 26TH.

But that’s still not going to stop you from making your sly digs on a “lack of progress” is it?

You’re coming across as obsessed with this ground move, and seem very very nervous that it’s actually going to happen to your obvious disgust. You’re absolutely desperate for news that this has all fallen through aren’t you? LOL

Stop this pathetic pretence you’re fooling absolutely nobody and just making yourself look stupid.

Well said that man.

optimism-the-opium-of-the-people-1-638.jpg

Two things:

1. Are people (without limitations on their mobility) genuinely complaining about the distance from the city centre to BMD? When I lived in the city centre (Brook Street) I walked to and from Goodison for every game. Even done it a few times from my current home in Sefton Park, and I’m hideously unfit.

2. Surprised no one’s mentioned the stadium discussion on Friday’s Royal Blue podcast. Sounds like some people (as part of the Everton Heritage Society) have now seen the plans, and were massively impressed. Starts at 37:43 of the latest episode.

Two things:

1. Are people (without limitations on their mobility) genuinely complaining about the distance from the city centre to BMD? When I lived in the city centre (Brook Street) I walked to and from Goodison for every game. Even done it a few times from my current home in Sefton Park, and I’m hideously unfit.

2. Surprised no one’s mentioned the stadium discussion on Friday’s Royal Blue podcast. Sounds like some people (as part of the Everton Heritage Society) have now seen the plans, and were massively impressed. Starts at 37:43 of the latest episode.
BMD is exactly one mile from the Liver Buildings, and the same distance from Sandhills stations as Goodison is.

Two things:

Thanks for the heads up, another positive comment. Eagerly awaiting what's going to be released at the end of July.

Two things:

Apparently no plans where shown

BMD is exactly one mile from the Liver Buildings, and the same distance from Sandhills stations as Goodison is.
Our little gang got off at Kirkdale spent an hour in the Railway at the top of the steps then a swift half in those pubs we encountered be for County Road.
Memories!