New Everton Stadium Discussion

The two projects have been procured under different procurement routes. Much more work has been undertaken on this current project than has ever been done under previous ones.

Unless your on about our move from Anfield to Goodison, we're quite a way behind that particular ground move.
Because Tesco/KBC we're the drivers for DK whereas the club have had to do the leg work on attempting to get BMD off the ground. But in terms of getting through stages there is no comparison.

Because Tesco/KBC we're the drivers for DK whereas the club have had to do the leg work on attempting to get BMD off the ground. But in terms of getting through stages there is no comparison.
I'm guessing you have about 12 months left on this one before you're proved wrong.
And then you'll have to find a new drum to bang - which I have no doubt you will by the way.

I'm guessing you have about 12 months left on this one before you're proved wrong.
And then you'll have to find a new drum to bang - which I have no doubt you will by the way.
There will be no success with this scheme. Been round the block way too many times in the last 23 years to fall for this BS again.

In "about 12 months time" this thread will be on its 7,000th page and the topic being discussed will be the club's 18th fan consultation exercise...and Dan Meis will still be doing his "partial reveal" of a fantasy stadium design on his twitter page.

There will be no success with this scheme. Been round the block way too many times in the last 23 years to fall for this BS again.

In "about 12 months time" this thread will be on its 7,000th page and the topic being discussed will be the club's 18th fan consultation exercise...and Dan Meis will still be doing his "partial reveal" of a fantasy stadium design on his twitter page.

* Marked for vaulting

Without doubt can't afford to leave it another year.

They need to act quickly especially with the current political situation.

No doubt if the mutants prevail tomorrow night then there will be another update on the stadium....

You're not allowed to make those jokes on here. Some people take it too seriously. As I found out after their Barca demolition. Sigh.

I highly doubt they care about what the RS do when they think things like this. Do you think they've had the designs for two months and said "right, we got the designs, but let's hold them off until Liverpool win a big game to cheer our fans up". They may win the league this weekend, or the CL next weekend, surely that would be an even "better" time to release them "to take the edge off".

CE622FC8-EC41-4B05-B005-06DCAC8974A5.jpeg

Not confirmed like but I’m 99% certain this is the final design which will be shown to fans next month.

Working with Everton for 3 years takes a heavy toll on you!
Was he on about us when talking about partial builds over time?
We know the historic context of how stadia evolved but I’m not sure of the pertinence of ‘evolving development’ to BMD?
Surely if we do it in chunks, we’re going to need permissions for each chunk? Taking longer, driving up the overall eventual costs...

We know the historic context of how stadia evolved but I’m not sure of the pertinence of ‘evolving development’ to BMD?
Surely if we do it in chunks, we’re going to need permissions for each chunk? Taking longer, driving up the overall eventual costs...
I think he was referring to the finished product of a stadium that has been built over a period of time. For instance, the main stand is very different from the Street end and the Bullens. Perhaps he is implying that we will have some individual characteristics

This stadium is STAGE THREE of being the new hipster club.

Stage One: Passionate fan base that can create an aggressive atmosphere / The blue siren.

Stage Two: Brands building a young but very talented squad

Stage Three: A new intimidating stadium with a steep single home end (Low flat roof and not curved like the spurs fail) that's iconic and different to any other stadia.

The new dortmund from 2013.

I dont think so, I think its more about the idea that you have 4 unique sides to the stadium and when our stadium is built it will be built with a 52000 seats, but the capacity can be increased to 62,000, without major structural work, or we can add safe standing later if its approved