New Everton Stadium Discussion

I was on here during the Arsenal game and I saw a one post (of many) come through from Gwladys Phil (and he said that he attended the game????)
Also he never once denied being on social media during the game.

GOT tweet during the game (I think) and are there (I hope)

West Ham have a won a court case to change the grass coloured carpet that hides the running track to be turned into a ...errr.... running track colour.

£250K, not sure they're paying for it either.
Won’t make one ounce of difference. Kidding themselves if they think it will. Went to that stadium a few weeks ago it’s got no soul at all. I suspect the majority of West Ham fans don’t like it either.

Nah but some weird fan from another club is chatting wham.

lol, Like you did a week or so ago, I'm surprised you didn't again try to throw the "Race Card" at me?

As you've made yourself look foolish on here there is no need for me to reply to any more of your posts that ain't to me personally and may I humbly suggest that you do the same (or take it to personal message?)

All the best ;)

Won’t make one ounce of difference. Kidding themselves if they think it will. Went to that stadium a few weeks ago it’s got no soul at all. I suspect the majority of West Ham fans don’t like it either.

They fans that I know absolutely hate it, they feel that the soul has been ripped out of the club they once knew.
They also hate the owners and they expect the owners to run away with there extra multi millions when the government sell off tariff on the stadium runs out in a couple of years.
The fans are the losers because they can't also do a runner as they really do love the club (unlike the owners.)

Probably the best example showing capacity doesn't mean good stadium.

It’s westham tho, bigger capacity just means more knob heads . I think our fan base is actually good tbh. Seem very accepting of other teams when they play well and we appreciate when a good team plays us, usually respectful against smaller teams and lower league teams and Goodison can really get going when it’s the right time or when we feel hard done by. I prefer wvertonians to every other group of fans tbh and it’s not just because I am one, I look at other fans and there are about 3-4 categories that they all fall into, but I genuinely think think we are different, maybe it’s becauwe we are all suckers for punishment or that fact we have been tourmwntee for so long , I do believe we are unique. Getting back to original point, I honest think we should go big as I think we will be filling it with time, maybe not the season it opens but in 5-10 years with proper pricing for kids etc we should be getting 55kk and upwards easily. As long as it’s not a 65k tin shed obviously , but I think the 52k is not big enough

I don't actually mind West Ham, feel sorry for what the owners have done to their club and Upton Park was always up there with Villa Park as my favourite aways

Haha Karen Brady claiming it'll make it more like West Hams home.

Can see a Juve type move in a decade or so.

They fans that I know absolutely hate it, they feel that the soul has been ripped out of the club they once knew.
They also hate the owners and they expect the owners to run away with there extra multi millions when the government sell off tariff on the stadium runs out in a couple of years.
The fans are the losers because they can't also do a runner as they really do love the club (unlike the owners.)

Gold & Sullivan are an incredible example of people with low intelligence who can somehow make millions.