New Everton Stadium Discussion

Filling in the dock isnt going to help, its the sewage plant hahaha.

Yes as I said.. Theres little to no smell somedays, while other times it stinks, summer being the worst.

Hopefully they come up with some way to mask the smell of the place, the stand that backs onto it, will no doubt be nicknamed 'the sh*t end'lol

If it's a bit stinky down at BM Dock maybe we can agree a sponsorship deal with Glade Plug-ins so that each seat is equipped with an air freshner that pumps out pleasant fragrant blasts every couple of minutes. Or maybe come up with some fancy air filtration system where all of the stinky air is filtered and dumped into both the away dressing room and into the away stand.

Another legitimate concern this, for me. I was near Sandhills the other day and the stench was dreadful. Its not all the time, but id say 5 out of 10 days there the smell is filthy. If the wind (and theres a lot of it) is blowing toward BMD then its obviously even worse.

Another legitimate concern this, for me. I was near Sandhills the other day and the stench was dreadful. Its not all the time, but id say 5 out of 10 days there the smell is filthy. If the wind (and theres a lot of it) is blowing toward BMD then its obviously even worse.

....I suppose you can consider the dog muck around the streets of Goodison. That walk up the length of City Rd from Church Rd is like the Grand National course with the amount of poo you have to get over, dreadful if you have young children.

The new stadium will be fabulous, I have no doubt about that.

Yes as I said.. Theres little to no smell somedays, while other times it stinks, summer being the worst.

Hopefully they come up with some way to mask the smell of the place, the stand that backs onto it, will no doubt be nicknamed 'the sh*t end'lol
When we're playing poor, people will be asking...were you at that fiasco at the sewage farm on Saturday
And the name will stick. No matter who buys the name the colloquial name will be...especially from those obvious suspects across the park The Sh*t Farm
People will write blogs...The smell from my seat...the roar of the sewage farm, the smell of the crowd, etc.

When we're playing poor, people will be asking...were you at that fiasco at the sewage farm on Saturday
And the name will stick. No matter who buys the name the colloquial name will be...especially from those obvious suspects across the park The Sh*t Farm
People will write blogs...The smell from my seat...the roar of the sewage farm, the smell of the crowd, etc.
At least New Years day will smell like any other day at the match

I just hope we can capture the iconic Gwladys Street bogs' scent of farts mixed with weed, with wafts of warm ale and meat pies hitting you as you exit.