New Everton Stadium Discussion

The prime location, second rate build is the concern for me as well....expect we will be kept in the dark to the last then the echo will be doing a heavy PR job on behalf of the club.

My fears too. And the PR would be lapped up by the vast majority of supporters as well.

It will stink of kopite envy.
Well you know now we’ve consulted the entire city region for opinions, and also want to create a lasting and constructive legacy in L4 post move?

Here’s what Special Dispensation FC are doing to the folk of West Derby, obviously not content with cheesing off and decimating the Anfield area;

Unlike them, we’re doing it with class and dignity. As usual.

I don't think we can complain about what the RS are doing in West Derby given we did exactly the same thing with Bellefield. It is great what we are proposing to do with goodison but I seem to remember the RS were going to do something similar when they were looking to move to a new ground.

Perhaps it has something to do with the difference in land values between L4 and L12. Plus it will look good on the planning application.

I don't think we can complain about what the RS are doing in West Derby given we did exactly the same thing with Bellefield. It is great what we are proposing to do with goodison but I seem to remember the RS were going to do something similar when they were looking to move to a new ground.

Perhaps it has something to do with the difference in land values between L4 and L12. Plus it will look good on the planning application.
Might as well drop the 'we' stuff mate, not sure it's really fooling anyone.

Well you know now we’ve consulted the entire city region for opinions, and also want to create a lasting and constructive legacy in L4 post move?

Here’s what Special Dispensation FC are doing to the folk of West Derby, obviously not content with cheesing off and decimating the Anfield area;

Unlike them, we’re doing it with class and dignity. As usual.

Tory FC in screwing the local community shocker! In all seriousness, how come they are never pulled up about things like this, I won't hold my breath on the echo front page story defending the people who live in the areas

Might as well drop the 'we' stuff mate, not sure it's really fooling anyone.

We have posters who accuse the RS of being a cult and then round on anyone who shows up the rank hypocrisy being spouted. Accusing anyone who doesn't follow the party line a RS sounds remarkably like a cult to me.

Looking to lambast them over Melwood whilst ignoring Bellefield is worthy of Trumpism.

I don’t recall there being an outcry when we sold Bellefield, and I’m sure we didn’t ignore residents views at the time.