New Everton Stadium Discussion

The thing is, in my opinion, his, (and his boss), see the ground as the key to eye watering profits elsewhere in the whole development.

His calculation will be, again, in my opinion, is it worth me, (and his boss), providing/guaranteeing/sourcing the stadium build versus the returns elsewhere. In other words, IF the stadium is as "Key" to the whole playground as we are told, then the answer is clear. If not, (which I doubt), THEN he will move on.

My opinion. Deffo not sourced. Just join dots.

Liverpool Waters was proposed 12 years ago and will take 50 years to complete. It certainly isn't a get rich quick scheme. The main thing though is that it is Peel and not Everton or Moshiri that will benefit if there is a profit.

Liverpool Waters was proposed 12 years ago and will take 50 years to complete. It certainly isn't a get rich quick scheme. The main thing though is that it is Peel and not Everton or Moshiri that will benefit if there is a profit.

Very wrong.

Everton will make money off the back of a prime location which sponsors will love
and
Moshiri will make money off the back of selling the club for a massive profit.

Totally wrong Peel will benefit in terms of uptake in leases and revenue but Moshiri will benefit when he nails as soon as the Stradium is built

Tbh £100 per head would not be asking a great deal considering the prices have remained for so long.

I don’t want to get into a tit for tat argument about who can afford or not as it is a personal thing.

As long as the increase went to offset stadium costs and not to go into the b(w)ankers we have who can’t be bothered putting in a measly 90 minutes per week!!!!!:rant:

An extra £100 per head works out at around £5m a season which is quite frankly chicken feed when you are looking at financing a £500m+ Stadium.

Who is ther e
Iconic stadium onthe water front - 62000 mooted, 100% not a bowl

3 years later...

A 52000 seat bowl stadium is mooted.

Plans ready early 2019..

Too.. hopefully by the end of 2019

Its just a complete joke.

Who is there to pull them up?

How about them hand picked fans who are meant to question the board?

How about shareholders?

No they would rather ask about zonal marking

Very wrong.

Everton will make money off the back of a prime location which sponsors will love
and
Moshiri will make money off the back of selling the club for a massive profit.

Why would sponsors be interested in a location. It is shirt sponsorship, kit sponsorship and being successful that brings in the big bucks. It is getting brand exposure on the biggest stage that convinces companies to part with their money.

Given the Club will have a half billion pound debt how is Moshiri possibly going to make a big profit selling Everton ?

An extra £100 per head works out at around £5m a season which is quite frankly chicken feed when you are looking at financing a £500m+ Stadium.
Of course it is, but that is on basic season tickets, the real money comes from the corporate facilities longes etc and match day spending merchandise food drink etc which will see much larger increases

Why would sponsors be interested in a location. It is shirt sponsorship, kit sponsorship and being successful that brings in the big bucks. It is getting brand exposure on the biggest stage that convinces companies to part with their money.

Given the Club will have a half billion pound debt how is Moshiri possibly going to make a big profit selling Everton ?
I find it hard to see where the huge profit is too

The location is very important, once the rest of the docks are improved it could be a very popular hub.

And if you dont think theres profit to be made by buying clubs then im not sure what else I can tell you.

Of course hes not going to be making much profit unless we improve on the pitch.

Stadium naming rights ?