New Everton Stadium Discussion

Perhaps a good example to compare against, the new proposed stadium in Rotterdam...waterside stadium, 63,000 seats, in my opinion better in every way to the designs that we've seen.

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_11.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_0.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_10.jpg

Does look great outside and inside. Ambitious stadium. Not like Everton.

Perhaps more rows can be added to the stand in the future and that is how they plan to bring the stadium up to an eventual 62,000?

From the leaked document, standing alone couldn’t bring that design to 62,000.

Might be one of those going depending how things play out. Surely we'll get more than 3k seats tho?

I'm pretty sure that clubs with big capacity stadiums have to give a minimum/maximum of 3,000 tickets to visiting fans for P/L games (but for cup games it can be up to 15% of the stadium capacity) so in the case of at Spurs that would then be around 9,000 (rough guess.)

Looking at the inside shots of the Rotterdam stadium I'm not impressed with the big gaps between the stands and the edge of the pitch (although compared to West Ham's rented athletics stadium those gaps are tiny lol.)

Oh of course I agree.

As a traditionalist I'd personally rather we could redevelop Goodison park. However I realise it's not possible.

The dock isn't my preferred destination but to be one of the first generation of fans in a brand new stadium would be fantastic.

Unfortunately I have no faith in moshiri being the man to deliver that dream. I don't have an issue with the dream itself.

The dock isn't your preferred destination? What are you talking about man!?!

Where would you prefer exactly?