New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm gonna guess building in the Arizona desert or the Munich city limits has nowhere near like the levels of scrutiny that building on a WHS does.

That would be great for about three games a season. Anybody who knows this area will know the fanzone is where it should be, as sheltered as possible. Not to mention it's closer to the main entrances from Regent Road.

You have no way of knowing from what you've seen whether these features are there or not. I'm pretty certain both the Club and architect are aware of the unique site they have.

The design will never please everybody but how about a bit of patience until the official renders, images and spec is revealed eh instead of acting like a kid at Christmas who wanted Subbuteo but got Test Match
I'm gonna guess building in the Arizona desert or the Munich city limits has nowhere near like the levels of scrutiny that building on a WHS does.

That would be great for about three games a season. Anybody who knows this area will know the fanzone is where it should be, as sheltered as possible. Not to mention it's closer to the main entrances from Regent Road.

You have no way of knowing from what you've seen whether these features are there or not. I'm pretty certain both the Club and architect are aware of the unique site they have.

The design will never please everybody but how about a bit of patience until the official renders, images and spec is revealed eh instead of acting like a kid at Christmas who wanted Subbuteo but got Test Match instead.
Oh Ok. I agree let's not express any opinion and just wait for the final design documents. What was I thinking of? We may as well close the thread. I'm sure you're right and the final design will be radically different. These tedious images are probably the work of those devious RSs.
PS What an odd comment about Christmas. Why be so insulting? You seem to be suggesting you get what you're given so don't hope for anything better. A strange notion to express on a fans forum. Perhaps you're right again , we should accept the team and manager we've got, don't hope for anything better and stop moaning.

can you clarify please

Not really Frank.

Everton confirmed the agreement in a statement on Thursday, which read: "Everton Stadium Development Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Everton Football Club) and Peel Land and Property (Ports) Limited have formally signed an agreement for the Club to lease land at Bramley Moore Dock, Liverpool Waters.

"The lease, which is conditional upon gaining planning consent for the proposed new stadium and securing funding for its construction, will run for a period of 200 years at a peppercorn rent.

The reason its feasible for Peel is that with the new Stadium, all the other land they own near to it, its value will increase.

No idea how much tho and if im honest cant say I know very much about any of it.

By the way, is it just me who has already decided where they'd like to sit from the renderings? Hope it works on a scale of how long you've had a season ticket.

I hope they give a good seat to a good old armchair fan like me as well Phil. I was hoping due to the long suffering I've had of not been able to find a stream on matchday they'll offer me a season ticket for free as a way of thanks.

If I was picking a spot I'll be honest I'd want to be right in that massive home end, I think that's going to be superb

If I was picking a spot I'll be honest I'd want to be right in that massive home end, I think that's going to be superb
That's sort of were I am hoping for if I am honest: behind the goal and around centre or slightly further towards the back if one tier, or in the front tier if two.

Knowing people who've gone through moves over at Analfield (after the Kop was refurbished and the Main Stand) unfortunately I don't expect it to be smooth.

Part of the match experience is sitting close to the regular people which means the people in front and behind. When they moved, they were all put in one row!

That's sort of were I am hoping for if I am honest: behind the goal and around centre or slightly further towards the back if one tier, or in the front tier if two.

Knowing people who've gone through moves over at Analfield (after the Kop was refurbished and the Main Stand) unfortunately I don't expect it to be smooth.

Part of the match experience is sitting close to the regular people which means the people in front and behind. When they moved, they were all put in one row!

Yeah I guess it's quite interesting actually when you think about wanting to sit next to familiar faces but each person will have a different idea on where they would like to sit. I guess everyone who sits in the street end might not want to automatically be moved to the massive home end as an example.

I honestly think that home stand is going to be superb