New Everton Stadium Discussion

What a load of tosh. Is there really need for a consultation to ask fans if they believe we should remain in Liverpool, ffs? Unbelievable. They're really scraping the barrel for time-buying tactics on this stadium, aren't they? Still not even a sniff of a design. Utterly shocking.

....I thought the consultations where a process requirement. Tick that box and move on.

Communications said the next phase is this summer, so we shouldn’t expect anything until then.

....I thought the consultations where a process requirement. Tick that box and move on.

Communications said the next phase is this summer, so we shouldn’t expect anything until then.
It is. It’s all part of the planning application process to help ensure a positive outcome. They’re being thorough, and doing everything by the book to make sure it’s successful.

Can you imagine if the club didn’t bother and just threw in a planning application which would then get rejected because these types of consultations weren’t done? The club would be crucified and the usual cry arses on here would have a field day!

What a load of tosh. Is there really need for a consultation to ask fans if they believe we should remain in Liverpool, ffs? Unbelievable. They're really scraping the barrel for time-buying tactics on this stadium, aren't they? Still not even a sniff of a design. Utterly shocking.
I had a bet in work something on the new stadium would be published this week, it really is tiresome, do they think everyone is thick.

Like Rome, a stadium isn't built in a day. Everton was founded in 1878...that's 141 years ago.

So, using 2019 as our 'time baseline', expect the stadium designs to be submitted in the year 2160...

....I hope you've all booked cryogenic chambers lol