New Everton Stadium Discussion

I can’t see this going wrong due to the fact our fat pigs of shareholders will be making themselves even richer off this.

If it does though that’s the final nail in the coffin for me and Everton

wouldn't we all.

don't hold your breath.

not once have they set out their plan for this project.

would be great to have Moshiri release a statement, saying that he is preparing to deliver us a stadium which competes with the elite and he will not let financials get in the way of delivering it, why build a sub standard stadium when we can achieve the best..

hahahahha
"Don't hold your breathe" did you apply to attend one of his workshops next week?

More likely to roll the Tesco plans out again than move to the waterfront, I am afraid. Two and a half years wasted, not a single thing done.

In the echo that something abar another council meeting... and the comments full of rs fans having a dig. Honestly hate that club and there fans so much me. Friendy derby my arse hope they all get chlymadia the rats. I include all my mates in that as well they're all bellends

In the echo that something abar another council meeting... and the comments full of rs fans having a dig. Honestly hate that club and there fans so much me. Friendy derby my arse hope they all get chlymadia the rats. I include all my mates in that as well they're all bellends

Just hope we pull off a quality stadium to really rub it in. Would be shameful if we let the opportunity go to waste

Fans demanding 60K stadium commitment from Moshiri , I am not really sure if we are being realistic here . Until Moshiri bought us , we were pennyless ,despite years of trying our owner could not find a man city type tycoon to invest . Then suddenly out of nowhere , we get Moshiri ( Thanks to Arsenal board room battle ) and he gives us a ray of hope . So a club which has been a selling club for years suddenly starts buying 50 mil players and we paid 160K ( Higher than any Spurs player wages .. . is nt it ? ) to Rooney to bring him back home .

This already is a dream land for me . And now after years of planning , one man ..Moshiri comes out and say he will invest his money in our stadium . .. And we are questioning why isnt he delivering a 60K stadium ? Well the guy must be having financial restrictions and lets just accept what he can deliver . What if he was not there in the frame ? Could we have imagined about starting the project ? YEs we would have made plans , but u need money to put the spade on ground and this guy Moshiri is ready to invest his money to finally kickstart a dream we have all been discussing about since 2003 . LEt us all be thankful to Moshiri and trust him that he will deliver the finest stadium he or the club can afford . Look at Newcastle , Gillete and Hicks .. And be thankful for the owner we got . HE aint Shiekh and we are not in London .. So let us accept our financial limitations and enjoy what the club and owner delivers to us within our financial constraints .

It’s not a council meeting - it’s a load of self important whoppers who just because they are Labour Party members, think they should have a say in council decisions. They don’t. People vote for councillors and the mayor, and they make the decisions.

Hope they get told to do one.

Fans demanding 60K stadium commitment from Moshiri , I am not really sure if we are being realistic here . Until Moshiri bought us , we were pennyless ,despite years of trying our owner could not find a man city type tycoon to invest . Then suddenly out of nowhere , we get Moshiri ( Thanks to Arsenal board room battle ) and he gives us a ray of hope . So a club which has been a selling club for years suddenly starts buying 50 mil players and we paid 160K ( Higher than any Spurs player wages .. . is nt it ? ) to Rooney to bring him back home .

This already is a dream land for me . And now after years of planning , one man ..Moshiri comes out and say he will invest his money in our stadium . .. And we are questioning why isnt he delivering a 60K stadium ? Well the guy must be having financial restrictions and lets just accept what he can deliver . What if he was not there in the frame ? Could we have imagined about starting the project ? YEs we would have made plans , but u need money to put the spade on ground and this guy Moshiri is ready to invest his money to finally kickstart a dream we have all been discussing about since 2003 . LEt us all be thankful to Moshiri and trust him that he will deliver the finest stadium he or the club can afford . Look at Newcastle , Gillete and Hicks .. And be thankful for the owner we got . HE aint Shiekh and we are not in London .. So let us accept our financial limitations and enjoy what the club and owner delivers to us within our financial constraints .

Everton were going nowhere without Farhad Moshiri and some of our fans seem to have forgotten this when they're quick to have a go at him. But until he actually delivers on this promise, fans are right to be cautious in giving him too much praise.

If he delivers us a 55K+ stadium down at BMD then he will have been a huge success for that alone and will have given the club a new lease of life.

They really do embarrass themselves on those comments sections. They struggle with the basic understanding of the deal and spout the same nonsense about potholes etc.

Everton FC will have to provide commitments to the Council that the money will be paid off in the event that we go in to decline. If we can't do that then clearly the deal will be a bad one for the Council as it would be too much of a risk, but these Kopites seriously think that this hasn't already been thought of. They think they know more than experts who are looking in to this deal day in day out. I think this one sums up the type of Liverpool fan commenting on there:

Tell Everton to pay for a new ground them selfs like most teams have too it’s a joke !!!!!!!!!

They really do embarrass themselves on those comments sections. They struggle with the basic understanding of the deal and spout the same nonsense about potholes etc.

Everton FC will have to provide commitments to the Council that the money will be paid off in the event that we go in to decline. If we can't do that then clearly the deal will be a bad one for the Council as it would be too much of a risk, but these Kopites seriously think that this hasn't already been thought of. They think they know more than experts who are looking in to this deal day in day out. I think this one sums up the type of Liverpool fan commenting on there:

Tell Everton to pay for a new ground them selfs like most teams have too it’s a joke !!!!!!!!!

Just bitter horrible victims

just jelous because they've put a big [Poor language removed] new roof on the shed they call a ground meaning they won't be going anywhere any time soon

never known people to cry and moan as much as that lot

These RS rats are going to do their best to make sure this is mired in delays and red tape for years, make no mistake about that, this 'all Labour party members' meeting request is just the start of it.

Just bitter horrible victims

just jelous because they've put a big [Poor language removed] new roof on the shed they call a ground meaning they won't be going anywhere any time soon

never known people to cry and moan as much as that lot
they only do it because it takes the focus away from the fact that they still have not won anything yet.