New Everton Stadium Discussion

Random question - isn’t it weird how the club haven’t mentioned Dan Meis at all. Nothing on the website about him. I’m not suggesting anything- just another strange one from them.

Random question - isn’t it weird how the club haven’t mentioned Dan Meis at all. Nothing on the website about him. I’m not suggesting anything- just another strange one from them.
They probably don't list their other various professional consultants and advisors either.

I wouldn't worry. The fact that he's been photographed on site visits with Moshiri and the others suggests he's not a complete fruitcake.

If you had to drop a running track into Lyon's stadium, you would only be left with the top tier.

For me the only way forward is leave part of the stadium unbuilt until after the games. ie the lower end tiers.

Otherwise running track and intimate stadium are not compatible.

Olympique-Lyonnais-stadium.jpg

Only worry would be whats been said is that 2/3 of the capacity would be above track level. It's bizarre.

My prediction is that there will be a lower tier around 4 sides, possibly below ground level, which will be covered with a track. There will be second and possibly third tiers around 3 sides but not behind one goal, which will allow the additional length for the track to be incorporated - possibly at ground level. The open southern end will allow for views of the docks and city centre, as Meis has done with Cincinatti.

It could potentially still be encased in a glass curtain wall that would allow the view, but protect against the wind and rain. It would also allow for expansion of that end in the future.

My thoughts too. Maybe the open end will be an away end like the Aviva (not that I want this) with the single home end in the North.

They probably don't list their other various professional consultants and advisors either.

I wouldn't worry. The fact that he's been photographed on site visits with Moshiri and the others suggests he's not a complete fruitcake.

He was at Finch Farm on 16th June.

Do we need to link you again with all your lies mate?

Or do you want to say sorry now?

@AndyC - told you so

Ha, do your worst soft lad.

I have never told a lie on here. Why would I? I've been right about pretty much everything I've posted.

You're an embarrassment lad, pursuing me, so desperately disappointed that I knew something that you didn't.

You and the others.

I await your apology but don't expect it because you're a coward.

@orly @orly @orly @orly @orly @orly

Ha, do your worst soft lad.

I have never told a lie on here. Why would I? I've been right about pretty much everything I've posted.

You're an embarrassment lad, pursuing me, so desperately disappointed that I knew something that you didn't.

You and the others.

I await your apology but don't expect it because you're a coward.

@orly @orly @orly @orly @orly @orly

@Moomin will help you out here mate, where you've told all those porkies.

Quality meltdown though, I'll give you that.