New Everton Stadium Discussion

In one of my University lectures last week, head of facilities management at Goodison Park was in doing a guest lecture, he said the ground situation will be announced within 6-9 months and that they already have the design of the Kirkby stadium to use. This sort of fits in with what he was saying.

The hours SUNTAN must have put in coming up with that idea, those one and half days a week suntan sat siffting through the wreckage of Destination Kirkby has been a godsend.

In one of my University lectures last week, head of facilities management at Goodison Park was in doing a guest lecture, he said the ground situation will be announced within 6-9 months and that they already have the design of the Kirkby stadium to use. This sort of fits in with what he was saying.

Haha, I was in the same lecture as you!

Can someone put a pic up of the proposed Kirkby design, forgot like

blue_box.jpg

o_O

So the council has been helping Anfield for the last decade with God knows how much funding. That's fair.

Bunch of redshites.

For god knows how many years now the leaders of this city have all been Evertonians.

The city council have bought Finch Farm and brought down the 'terms' for the club and just this week the site EITC is to build on is council land.

Is it only me, but why do I always feel sad when a possible ground move is opted? Don't get me wrong, I fully realise the importance of new ground with regards to increasing future revenues, but the hopeless romantic in me for old grounds always has the upperhand.

Will cry the day when we ultimately leave Goodison Park. Things will never get better than the Grand Old Lady of English Football.

agree with you 100%

It will be sad day but it is a must i quess.

I dont want protests when the day comes, though (the decision to leave goodison)

I don't mind the Kirkby design. It would be good to have a single tier behind one of the goals. Very kopite, I know but It would be great to have a wall of sound! Still don't want to leave Goodison mind.

Rubbish design done on the cheap and even the auditors Deloitte said it would have only earned us an extra 6 million per year.

Don,t overlook the 9 corporate boxes and the batman lights. If we hit hard times and go down we will fit right into the championship with this state of the art design.