New Everton Stadium Discussion

To be perfectly honest, with everything else going on in the world I just can't see the new stadium going ahead anytime soon, unfortunately.
with respect, this is a perfect time for it, other things in the doldrums, this is a mega long term project, a short term blip now wont derail it. The next couple of years can see cheap labour, cheap money, I fail to see how the current situation will affect it once PP is granted. It is entirely the kind of local economy boost that will serve the region well so it will be strongly supported

with respect, this is a perfect time for it, other things in the doldrums, this is a mega long term project, a short term blip now wont derail it. The next couple of years can see cheap labour, cheap money, I fail to see how the current situation will affect it once PP is granted. It is entirely the kind of local economy boost that will serve the region well so it will be strongly supported
I hope you are right, but this is not a short term blip, there won't be any cheap labour due to employment law and why should we support cheap labour anyway? You're right that once PP is granted it may well be strongly supported but times have changed so dramatically, in ways that haven't been been seen in modern times, that I'm very unsure this will go ahead. Just my opinion thats all.

I hope you are right, but this is not a short term blip, there won't be any cheap labour due to employment law and why should we support cheap labour anyway? You're right that once PP is granted it may well be strongly supported but times have changed so dramatically, in ways that haven't been been seen in modern times, that I'm very unsure this will go ahead. Just my opinion thats all.

But it won't be built until 2024.

money men make money in times of uncertainty