New Everton Stadium Discussion

“They have been working for 18 months now on a series of allegations relating to problems within the regeneration directorate in relation to the awarding of contracts and property disposals.”

nothing to see here....

Two positives

1) Doesn't sound like the stadium is involved at all

2) The whole of the UK now knows your mayor's nickname

trends.png

iv always thought there must be dodgy dealings with the contracts with roadworks in liverpool,all these roads being dug up without hardly any improvement!
Kings Civils going from a two bob outfit to one of the city's biggest companies in less than 3yrs is one to raise the eyebrows, especially if Gravy Tits has family involved.

None of it has anything to do with BMD though

I wonder why RS fans are so desperate for the stadium to fall at the last hurdle. it won't. They can't stand the fact we'll have the most iconic stadium setting in the UK while they're stuck at the Khazi.
It's genuinely embarrassing the glee from that fanbase that the Mayor was arrested, in the hope that it might paint Everton in a bad light and might delay the new stadium. All their doing is confirming the lack of local fans they have because only Wools would take delight at the news that yesterday brought to the city, damaging news. they revel in it. All because Joe is a blue and called them out for all their parties and riots over the summer during a pandemic.
They hold a grudge against a man because he called them out for what they are. I'm sorry RS it's not stopping BMD. It's got sod all to do with BMD whatever has gone on over other developments. Get back under your rocks.

This is JUST going to make it all the sweeter when the planning permission is granted and work starts.

Last edited:

I wonder why RS fans are so desperate for the stadium to fall at the last hurdle. it won't. They can't stand the fact we'll have the most iconic stadium setting in the UK while they're stuck at the Khazi.
It's genuinely embarrassing the glee from that fanbase that the Mayor was arrested, in the hope that it might paint Everton in a bad light and might delay the new stadium. All their doing is confirming the lack of local fans they have because only Wools would take delight at the news that yesterday brought to the city, damaging news. they revel in it. All because Joe is a blue and called them out for all their parties and riots over the summer during a pandemic.
They hold a grudge against a man because he called them out for what they are. I'm sorry RS it's not stopping BMD. It's got sod all to do with BMD whatever has gone on over other developments. Get back under your rocks.

This is JUST going to make it all the sweeter when the planning permission is granted and work starts.
It genuinely keeps them up at night.