New Everton Stadium Discussion

Shut up everyone, EFC are going as fast as they can.

Said it before, ill say it again. Firmly believe the club are happy to sit on this with delays (especially when others can be blamed) until there is proper clarity around covid & finances. Club needs to be 100% confident revenues will be restored and stadium will be fit for purpose in a post covid world.

I have no doubt as soon as we see vaccine rolled out and a clear road map for 100% attendance in grounds, the club will persue with more aggression

Said it before, ill say it again. Firmly believe the club are happy to sit on this with delays (especially when others can be blamed) until there is proper clarity around covid & finances. Club needs to be 100% confident revenues will be restored and stadium will be fit for purpose in a post covid world.

I have no doubt as soon as we see vaccine rolled out and a clear road map for 100% attendance in grounds, the club will persue with more aggression
But things are still happening in the background though. Tenders have been issued and responded to for the TA roles on the project. Laings effectively become the client for everybody on site during the build. With that, EFC need a team to ensure they are going to deliver what is promised and also to do due diligence on all the decisions made.

Everton are absolutely doing everything they can to make sure that the very moment they are allowed to, they will get started.

But things are still happening in the background though. Tenders have been issued and responded to for the TA roles on the project. Laings effectively become the client for everybody on site during the build. With that, EFC need a team to ensure they are going to deliver what is promised and also to do due diligence on all the decisions made.

Everton are absolutely doing everything they can to make sure that the very moment they are allowed to, they will get started.
Ye - I’d agree, no one is sitting on their hands. What I think Everton could more of is publicly push for timelines to force council, but I think they are happy with things being a bit slower during covid. They need clarity, for all we know new stadium guidelines might change post
Covid (god forbid)

Can't wait to be sitting in the new bramley Moore dock stadium in 5 year's time with my 2 lads in the heaving, full 10,000 covid restricted capacity, cheering Everton on to a narrow but rewarding win in a top of the table clash against Macclesfield town in the northern conference. Good times are coming folks, good times............

Seriously though, when is our new home getting the green light and when will the first spade be put in the ground?

Anyone notice this on the app, appears to be a new building riverside?

Screenshot_20201128-182345_People's Project.jpg