New Everton Stadium Discussion

Prudent on many levels this. Get some of the enablement engineering work done now in advance, none of which could be said to be 'damaging the built heritage' as suggested by our cardigan wearing secret RS in heritage england. Access easier and site clearance work done now before the heavy lifting commences after PP. Mosh and Uzzie are in for the long haul.

Also settles the jitters anyone may have been getting on the viability of the project.

So English Heritage are fully supportive of building a road and a tunnel through a World Heritage Site at Stonehenge, but completely against us building a stadium on some disused dock next to a sewage plant?

Where was that poster who got the names of those at the top of English Heritage? Because I may of been joking before, but I think we really do need to do some digging and find out if any of them are Liverpool fans.

Something doesn't smell right here, and it's not the sewage plant.

Some very very positive news on the vaccine front for 2021 just emerging this morning (and now the US election is done). Can this ensure the build timeline gets broadly back on track? Outside chance of limited fans back in towards the end of this season even? Ray of hope.

Some very very positive news on the vaccine front for 2021 just emerging this morning (and now the US election is done). Can this ensure the build timeline gets broadly back on track? Outside chance of limited fans back in towards the end of this season even? Ray of hope.

Feels like a real breakthrough moment alright, especially when you see stocks and shares responding so well it is a good indicator. At this point I would be shocked if we are at the game this season, but one of my concerns is the club delaying New Stadium progress til there is a clear path to returning to the game & clear paths for revenue. Hopefully this gives the club the aggression to proceed in earnest.

Interesting reading the email from Colin Chong and the club regarding Premium seating and pricing.
'Loge' ( thats a new one to me ) Best views with cinema style seating and personnal tv monitors similarly done in the USA . Would be a 1st for the Premier League.
Access to gastro and traditional pubs , sounds like they are going for it in the Premium & Corporate sector.
Further survey to follow regarding our views on pricing later this week.

Edit
Loge is Private box btw.

So English Heritage are fully supportive of building a road and a tunnel through a World Heritage Site at Stonehenge, but completely against us building a stadium on some disused dock next to a sewage plant?

Where was that poster who got the names of those at the top of English Heritage? Because I may of been joking before, but I think we really do need to do some digging and find out if any of them are Liverpool fans.

It does stink and I’ve said that since they stuck their orr in

The tunnel puts stonehenge at less risk. The current situation with it is that is has become a major artery, with heavy traffic constantly driving by. The pollution is affecting the henge, the vibration is also affecting the henge. They support the tunnel cause it will go a long way to protecting a heritage asset.

They are opposing BMD cause they have to. There is no conspiracy. We're building a football stadium on a World Heritage Site, it was never going to be easy. They've not just popped up out of the blue, they've been engaged in this since the beginning.

I stated a while back that I'd be surprised if the stadium wasn't called in, and this was why. While I now see it as less likely it is called in, as quite a bit has changed globally.... I'd still not be particularly surprised. Even despite all that, it'll get built. Of that I'm (close to) certain (99.9%)