New Everton Stadium Discussion

Any word of where the funding is coming from officially
I know where its coming from unofficially ,just wanted to know what spin the club is putting on it
Interest rates at near zero ,not a bad time to borrow

They're going to turn Usmanov's sofa upside down...

3X95.gif

Still is. The angle on the photos in the tweet hide the drop on the north stand.

View attachment 102090

View attachment 102091

Returning to this, perhaps it's just the computer generated images but the insertions of the disabled areas are both out of proportion and make the stadium look ugly. It cheapens the appearence in my opinion. South stand at the front and the north stand is just a mishmash.

Won’t hear anything until last week of December.
Think.it will longer than that. Big Joe and Rotherham will be concentrating on this covid and how to let the Tories impose more stuff on Liverpool city region without putting up a fight.
With Andy Burnham.this stadium would have been all sorted by now

Think.it will longer than that. Big Joe and Rotherham will be concentrating on this covid and how to let the Tories impose more stuff on Liverpool city region without putting up a fight.
With Andy Burnham.this stadium would have been all sorted by now

IF the stadium were to be called in by government, I think it might be better to have a representative who has worked with the Government, even slightly, rather than one who the government wouldn’t piss on if he were on fire......

Returning to this, perhaps it's just the computer generated images but the insertions of the disabled areas are both out of proportion and make the stadium look ugly. It cheapens the appearence in my opinion. South stand at the front and the north stand is just a mishmash.
Couldn't agree more. The move of the areas, along with additional entrance/exits, severely impacts upon the visual beauty of the Ends and makes it all look broken up and disjointed. Clearly the objective of a continuous 'wall' structure has been quietly ditched, in favour of a real 'hotpotch' of a design.
The original designs were perfect. Making such a significant alteration at this stage of the process makes a mockery of the original Consultation process since comments now being invited are not inclusive of subjects such as this. They are for direction to LCC, not EFC.

Last day to get your comments in is tomorrow.

Hopefully, given the government have enough on their plate, they will let the local council decide if this scheme should be approved. It can’t be allowed to be delayed any longer.
You're kidding. This government will scour it for any opportunities for their public school chums to get involved and rake money from the project.