New Everton Stadium Discussion

I’d call it correct.
It's true though. I mean, it's not even a story about Everton. you could insert any clubs name.
The headlines are tailored to Everton and Liverpool (if you were following a Liverpool feed it would have said "Huge blow for Liverpool fans")... they put 2 versions of all those sorts of articles out, and have done for years.

But if you really think they tailored it to cut off in the right place to play a joke on the tiny TINY proportion of Everton fans who:

1) are using an iphone
2) have updated to iOS 14 in the few days since it launched
3) are using the medium sized apple news widget on their home page
4) are using that widget to display Everton news
5) happen to look at their phone when that article is one of the 2 displayed in the widget....

Then I really don't know what to say to you... hope you check under your beds for monsters before you go to sleep.

The headlines are tailored to Everton and Liverpool (if you were following a Liverpool feed it would have said "Huge blow for Liverpool fans")... they put 2 versions of all those sorts of articles out, and have done for years.

But if you really think they tailored it to cut off in the right place to play a joke on the tiny TINY proportion of Everton fans who:

1) are using an iphone
5) happen to look at their phone when that article is one of the 2 displayed in the widget....

Then I really don't know what to say to you... hope you check under your beds for monsters before you go to sleep.

Haha, fair enough. I mean the echo will do anything for a click like, but when you put it like that...

1) are using an iphone

Don't know why you're so sceptical -- I'd have done it. lol

Can’t wait to see what they find in the dock when they drain it.
Keep that Tony Robinson out of the way
...anything and everything that ever fell from a Heinkel, off a ship, slipped from a crane load or out of a dockers pocket...be quite interesting to see actually

There'll be a sudden surge in rs with an interest in industrial archaeology. Baldrick's long haired mate with the weird accent always seemed to have a whiff of the kopite about him