New Everton Stadium Discussion

Hi,

Not sure the new ground will be built any time soon,imho

Tell you what though.....With all this virus going on and on with no vaccine yet..

I heard last week that the league has llost around £700 million of club revenues with crowd lock outs.

Seems to me an ideal time for fan groups from all the clubs to get lobbying their club boards who in turn should be lobbying the politicians et al

For standing areas to be brought back......Cheap deal to just rip out the seats out of one end per ground ie, The Gwladys,The Kop over the park etc.

More fans in for more turnover for little outlay......Gotta to help finances for clubs when the fans are allowed back in.

Better chance of getting it done these days surely than any time before,imho...

Regards

Hi,

Tell you what though.....With all this virus going on and on with no vaccine yet..

I heard last week that the league has llost around £700 million of club revenues with crowd lock outs.

Seems to me an ideal time for fan groups from all the clubs to get lobbying their club boards who in turn should be lobbying the politicians et al

For standing areas to be brought back......Cheap deal to just rip out the seats out of one end per ground ie, The Gwladys,The Kop over the park etc.

More fans in for more turnover for little outlay......Gotta to help finances for clubs when the fans are allowed back in.

Regards

Hi Tromos.

The ground will be built once planning permission has been given.

Best wishes

maccavennie

Hi,

Regards

Luckily for us the matchday income was on the lower side amongst all PL clubs, hence why we need the new stadium. It shouldn't be as hard hitting to us as others but then again we have got one of the highest wages to turnover ratios. Might need some more creative sponsorship. Our sleeve deal is still up for grabs....it might be larger than our title sponsor at this rate.

Hi,

Regards

Hi,

Regards
Multiple vaccies being produced. There will be one soon, they may take their time before it's used on the general public, but I think they know now what dose will get an antibody response. It can then be tweeked as different strains of corona emerge.
The stadium is coming too. Spades in the ground before the vaccine imho.

Multiple vaccies being produced. There will be one soon, they may take their time before it's used on the general public, but I think they know now what dose will get an antibody response. It can then be tweeked as different strains of corona emerge.
The stadium is coming too. Spades in the ground before the vaccine imho.
God, I shouldn't type during a nightshift. Probably shouldn't stay up to watch the blues either...

That's not too bad Doc, and probably easier to read than your handwriting. I sincerely hope you are right on both counts.
Glad I stayed up, what a match! I volunteered to have the vaccine, I've seen the deaths from swine flu nevermind the considerably more massive numbers that Corona put in hospital- I'd put the public and my families health before mine. Had boosters vaccines, and follow up bloods- all grand 1/4 a year later. Out of 16k in the vaccine trial, 2 ?adverse events- but found not to be vaccine related. The vaccine will come, but there's a few more long term follow up trial phases. It's worth noting, a similar vaccine was being developed with the same inactive viral carrier for MERS, so probably why it'll be available soon, rather than in half a decade. Sorry for the off topic, UTFTs!!!!