New Everton Stadium Discussion

And they've just passed this monstrosity; a zipwire over St Johns Gardens and onto the library. A shocking addition to a WHS.

EbwLlcOWAAAEw9k
But where will I fly my kite, walk my dog and moor my small boat when I travel in from north Wales?

- Jeff, concerned resident from West Derby

Listened to Boris proclaiming that he wasnt going to let "the newt counters" object to planning applications. Didn't we read a year or so ago about some nature scientists saying that some amphibians were at risk if the project went ahead?

The planning application addresses the safe removal of any marine life from the dock.

Basic rule of thumb is so not, ever, listen to Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Trap doors in the home dressing room. Straight into the hungry alligator pit below.

Got to be a given that hasn't it mate. No point building a modern stadium if you don't have some kind of evil plan to finish off players for poor performances.

Ive heard the underground club lounge will have glass that you can watch this unfold. The Alligators won't be able to see you though as its just a one way mirror. Great way to make some extra dollar from the corporate crowd.

Got to be a given that hasn't it mate. No point building a modern stadium if you don't have some kind of evil plan to finish off players for poor performances.

Ive heard the underground club lounge will have glass that you can watch this unfold. The Alligators won't be able to see you though as its just a one way mirror. Great way to make some extra dollar from the corporate crowd.
Shady mysterious owner on mega yacht ruling the club via his accountant as proxy. Diabolical player disposal methods. Nice Hummel designed henchmen outfits.

Finally, this club is going places.