New Everton Stadium Discussion

They still ain't filling that dock in and building a stadium within 2 years.
Maybe ,but we've surely got a better chance of bringing it in on time if not earlier when the local economy will be desperate for something positive like this,I can see the government local government helping us to through the kitchen sink at this.

Open to correction here, but I assume nothing has been said about formalised stadium funding?

Guess it would be expected imminently after any PP confirmation, and before construction starts?

I know JP Morgan and MUFG are acting as advisors in this respect but with covid I hope none of the potential lenders have got cold feet.

Open to correction here, but I assume nothing has been said about formalised stadium funding?

Guess it would be expected imminently after any PP confirmation, and before construction starts?

I know JP Morgan and MUFG are acting as advisors in this respect but with covid I hope none of the potential lenders have got cold feet.

Dont believe there has been any formal update on funding of late. Would expect they have multiple choices by way of private equity / real estate fund type lenders sniffing around if they want to at least partly fund it through that avenue but. Especially with a longer term wider property development play in mind nearby. For which the likes of JP/Mitsubishi would act as middleman.

I don't get why folks are getting their knickers in a knot over not knowing the funding model. It is inconceivable that a man of Mosh's background doesn't have a solid plan on financing something that will make lots of cash for hm and a few others, plus there's no need to spill the beans to the GoT bedwetting forum. We wouldn't be this far down the line without a funding model in place.